Author Topic: Underwater ...... Uboats?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
Re: Underwater ...... Uboats?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »
IN
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »
       Well if it has Ill make sure from Now on to ask all of your permissions before I make a post again! Otherwise If you didn't want to comment then don't, if you've already answered or discussed this before. I don't understand why we have so many foul people on this game! This is why HItek has older players leaving all the time. Consider the topic dead and as far as the rest of you. Just plain out losers with nothing else better to except to watch a screen all day and wait for someone to answer your Post. What you say here you think really matters to me .... No not really cause all the same people who are responding bad to this are the same people who either are 30 years old living in their parents basements or 50 years old not married fat as heck and pretending to be a pilot! Some of you really think this way! Pretend pretend pretend. Keep posting to get me back cause this is my last one. Like I said you really don't matter this is not my life unlike most of you!

P.S.I really don't give a flyin crap about my grammer nerd!

Hmm, search, it takes all of (with DIAL UP...) 2 minutes?
To sit here and write a poorly structured wishlist... 5 minutes?
Watching the person reply in a fit? Priceless...

Oh, and P.S. Future employers will.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 10:33:32 PM »
       Well if it has Ill make sure from Now on to ask all of your permissions before I make a post again! Otherwise If you didn't want to comment then don't, if you've already answered or discussed this before. I don't understand why we have so many foul people on this game! This is why HItek has older players leaving all the time. Consider the topic dead and as far as the rest of you. Just plain out losers with nothing else better to except to watch a screen all day and wait for someone to answer your Post. What you say here you think really matters to me .... No not really cause all the same people who are responding bad to this are the same people who either are 30 years old living in their parents basements or 50 years old not married fat as heck and pretending to be a pilot! Some of you really think this way! Pretend pretend pretend. Keep posting to get me back cause this is my last one. Like I said you really don't matter this is not my life unlike most of you!

P.S.I really don't give a flyin crap about my grammer nerd!

Hehe, you wanna talk about old men in parent's basements? Lets wait for you to grow some hair on your balls and realize there's no people like... that. it's just, you, but it's okay, we're here for you... let it out... I'll go get a Kleenex it's all right you hold on here, and don't kill yourself now.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2008, 07:52:43 AM »
Lot of threads about this, I think it would be cool
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2008, 05:33:59 AM »
If you SEARCHED you'd have found plenty of answers against any type of sub.
One of which was that in AH 1, we had subs as targets...  But the idea of using them actively in game was dropped when Godzila went away after the first couple of years.

Sure do miss old Zila and Gamera...  was a lot of fun tracking them down and getting pics.  :(
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/