Author Topic: Suggestion Box  (Read 90 times)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Suggestion Box
« on: June 09, 2001, 07:41:00 AM »
1) More spawn points for planes. I would suggest to remove the "spawn at runway N, S, etc" option and change it to a "Hangar" and "Taxii" spawn option. Hangar spawns..well, in the hangar of course, and Taxii spawn would spawn the players in the following locations AT RANDOM facing the Taxii-way:

Hmm.. dunno if the pic is coming up in full..its here though : http://www.mifix.net/~wraithfleet/large.gif

2) Less airfields, more strat targets. The game now is only a race to capture field after field with the occassional HQ raid. Get rid of 60% of the airfields per side and replace them with strat targets like cities, bridges, railway centers, fuel depots, radar towers, etc. Make each strat target be CAPTURABLE. Each additional strat object captured from the other side would boost the victor's strat stuff by 5% or something like that.

3)Icons. see the Icon threads for this. We really need a non-laserranging icon system at LEAST. I'd be really happy if ENEMY icons were turned off completely though.   :)

4)NAPALM BABY

5)SMOKE/CLOUD fx selector. This is a biggie for me. Please HT, give us the option of selecting full effects for these (aka, how they are now) or to have reduced effects (aka, smoke becomes a solid, unmoving black cloud coming from the GV or burning hangar, the clouds become solid white slabs..like the clouds in the original RED BARON game)... the frame rate hit from these 2 things is HORRIBLE. An overcast field that has been porked and is burning turns the game into 5 fps pray-a-thon.

6)ummm... fix the 38?   ;)

[ 06-09-2001: Message edited by: Tac ]