Author Topic: AH Pilots Are All Angels (or maybe you need to pick up your act!!)  (Read 769 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: AH Pilots Are All Angels (or maybe you need to pick up your act!!)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »
I've got a chitbox360 for Halo3 and was amazed at how messed up some of my American peers are. (around the age of 21)

One of the funniest times I've ever had playing GoW2 over the Xbox 360 is when I was cussed out by a 10 year old British squeaker that told me in no uncertain terms what I could do with my father and mother and assorted farm animals.  When I told him that I already do that with farm animals and the Queen and a couple of midgets thrown in for good measure, I heard him say, "Mum some American t**t just told me the Queen F***ks farm animals and midgets!"

ack-ack
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 04:23:02 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
One of the funniest times I've ever had playing GoW2 over the Xbox 360 is when I was cussed out by a 10 year old British squeaker that told me in no uncertain terms what I could do with my father and mother and assorted farm animals.  When I told him that I already do that with farm animals and the Queen and a couple of midgets thrown in for good measure, I heard him say, "Mum some American t**t is told me the Queen F***ks farm animals and midgets!"
ack-ack
Doh!  :lol
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »
lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)