Author Topic: How many $$$$  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
Re: How many $$$$
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 01:55:12 AM »
Computer = $1800.00
Logitech 3D Pro Stick = $28.00
Logitech Head set = $40.00
Flying one handed while eating and in the nude = PRICELESS   :lol

....................... your out of the squad.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 06:43:54 AM »
In 1995 I was living in a town with no ISP, so I had to dial in-state long distance to get internet access.  For three months, I dropped just over $1000/month to play.

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 07:54:24 AM »
i try to think of it as all the money i saved, by playing AH, after all i use to have a life outside this game, bars , women, poker games, trips to the mountians or vegas!
  now i can sit at home and watch all that money i used to thro away, just collect at the bank,
my girlfreind is very proud! :aok
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Borsuk

• Zinc Member
      • 5th SFG SOAR Squad Website
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »
Until 2 minutes ago I would have said.
On hardware about $3000, laptop, X52 system, couple of previous  joysticks, headsets etc.
Now I have to add $10,000 for therapy to get the image of Dadsguns out of my mind.   :( :(
Borsuk
No job too small, no fee too large
"Anything I promise when drunk is sacred. Anthing I promise when sober may be reneged on" Harry Carey Jr.
5th SFG S.O.A.R.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 02:55:07 AM »
Can I include $ I spent on another online flight sim when it was $2/hour?  I'm sure some of the AW people spent more than that years ago. :D

Don't remind me about that.  $1.99 an hour Air Warrior as an undergrad... all the crack you can handle.  Ended up cutting up that credit card, and payed it off at a much later date.  I'll never do anything like that again...I think real crack would have probably been less expensive.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce