Author Topic: Spying  (Read 11919 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Spying
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2008, 08:49:58 AM »
Fugitive,

We ran and busted a ton of noe missions yesterday. I like NOE missions and I like what the Rolling Thunder call In-Your-Face missions. We ran those too. As I have posted before and RT members will tell you when we come in at alt, maybe 7 or 8k, there is not much of a fight. I have seen full con dar bars disappear before us. So NOE or In-Your-Face almost doesn't matter as far as fights are concerned. As I use to half jokingly say "Where can I find an unfair fight"? And that is what people are really looking for in mho. Not all of course but many. Go to DA Fuball Lake. That tells it all.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:24 AM »
RT thinks highly of itself and it's land grab is all I'm getting outta this thread anymore.   :rolleyes:

That and an awesome reminder to go watch Spies Like Us again.  What a good movie.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2008, 09:35:22 AM »
RT thinks highly of itself and it's land grab is all I'm getting outta this thread anymore.   :rolleyes:

I guess we are suppose to think lowly of ourselves.   :noid

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2008, 09:52:35 AM »
Wow, seven pages of spying so far, could this be the topic that finally sends the "perk the LA7 and Spit16" threds to number 2? Or maybe the "arena caps" could make number 1?
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »

That and an awesome reminder to go watch Spies Like Us again.  What a good movie.

:rofl :rofl Wow, did you take that wrong. It was actually Ghi running most of the missions yesterday and the day before. My reply was a response to what Fugitive was saying about base taking was to promote fights.

When I think about it though BMW is right are we suppose to think lowly of ourselves. Besides there was no boasting in my post.

As a reminder to you about land grabbing. Last Tuesday RT just did fighter sweeps only. That was just the mood we were in. The only ones land grabbing were the rooks on the west coast and the knits on the east coast. Did you tell them to stop?

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
wtg on an 8 page thread elite spy catcher Kamando
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2008, 11:48:48 AM »
 :noid
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:43 PM »
lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »
I run NOE's, Jug missions, bomber missions.. Variety is good.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline BMV1995

• Zinc Member
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »
i spy sometimes although just for myself :aok
so i can start a lonely ...... TORPEDO RUN!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »
Damn!  Busted again.  I flew for two countries the other night myself too.  I was really curious to see where I'd been from the other side!  And my squad?  Well those old 80th guys can't figure out what country there in most of the time so we have to send different pilots to different countries looking for ourselves.  We're gonna all meet in the same place one day though, so watch out!
Stone. COLD. BUSTED!!1  :O
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »
Stone. COLD. BUSTED!!1  :O

ROX...whoops, I mean I see what you did there.   :rofl
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »
Fugitive,

We ran and busted a ton of noe missions yesterday. I like NOE missions and I like what the Rolling Thunder call In-Your-Face missions. We ran those too. As I have posted before and RT members will tell you when we come in at alt, maybe 7 or 8k, there is not much of a fight. I have seen full con dar bars disappear before us. So NOE or In-Your-Face almost doesn't matter as far as fights are concerned. As I use to half jokingly say "Where can I find an unfair fight"? And that is what people are really looking for in mho. Not all of course but many. Go to DA Fuball Lake. That tells it all.

I wasn't picking on RT or any other squad, but you have made my point, nobody wants to work for it any more. People won't defend, people run away. Not saying this was the case, but maybe your squad was coming in with 25+ guys to take a base. First off, thats NOT a mission, it's a horde, again, taking the easy way. If your squad/mission draws that many people assign a second in command, split the wing and attack two bases at once. It might be a bit harder, but that would make it more rewarding should you take both. It may also draw defended that won't get so discouraged because they are so out numbered. Bring the fun back to the game, don't just pound it out of it.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
perhaps some members of a squad just want to kill some squaddies. It's a great stress reliever, especially when someone has been annoying on vox.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
I wasn't picking on RT or any other squad, but you have made my point, nobody wants to work for it any more. People won't defend, people run away. Not saying this was the case, but maybe your squad was coming in with 25+ guys to take a base. First off, thats NOT a mission, it's a horde, again, taking the easy way. If your squad/mission draws that many people assign a second in command, split the wing and attack two bases at once. It might be a bit harder, but that would make it more rewarding should you take both. It may also draw defended that won't get so discouraged because they are so out numbered. Bring the fun back to the game, don't just pound it out of it.

Well then we're on the same page.