Author Topic: Spying  (Read 11918 times)

Offline Kamando

• Zinc Member
Spying
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »
Well, it was bound to catch on quickly I guess.  Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries.  Just last week one scumbag decided to move a CV out into the middle of nowhere so they could bomb it and get it back since they captured the base.
Is there any reporting of this going on that I don't know of?  There needs to be a way to prevent/discourage this from happening.  This game is tough enough and now some unscrupulous few want to cheat, how lame.
Commanding Officer
Hellcat Fighter Group

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: Spying
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »
You need to be careful about which squads you accuse of spying. There's squads that are pretty loose and allow members to go to the countries where the best furballs are going on, the 80th and Army of Muppets for example. A squad isn't necessarily spying just because they have squaddies in more than one country
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »
zOMFG  SPIZ!!!!!!  lolz!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 11:38:13 AM »
zOMFG  SPIZ!!!!!!  lolz!!!

Speaking of side switchers...there's one!
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:18 AM »
Damn!  Busted again.  I flew for two countries the other night myself too.  I was really curious to see where I'd been from the other side!  And my squad?  Well those old 80th guys can't figure out what country there in most of the time so we have to send different pilots to different countries looking for ourselves.  We're gonna all meet in the same place one day though, so watch out!
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »
I shall hunt these english pigdogs and say NEE!
Lighten up Francis

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »

It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena. 

So what? Could it be some of the squad was trying to keep country numbers balanced? While I usually fly Bish in the MW arena, yesterday I flew Rooks as they were low on #'s. Next thing I know some Dudley Doright from Bishland is PM'g me calling me a traitor and idiot. Lolz...some of you folks need to rent yourselves a grip and relax.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »
Damn!  Busted again.  I flew for two countries the other night myself too.  I was really curious to see where I'd been from the other side! 

You should not only be banned from this game for life, but also from all internet, they should revoke all your civil rights, your driving license and force you to walk three times around your hometown, naked while carrying a "TRAITOR" sign!

:devil
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 12:09:27 PM »
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries. 

You really need to get laid... I'm willing to take up a collection to get you a rental, that poor girl doesn't know what she is in for.

Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 

Frankly, I have a feeling most of us could beat you 1v1 just using trim.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:11:19 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

:noid
 :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 12:28:26 PM »
I've seen people come over from other countries and run missions with us just to get a capture. Not every one that comes over from another country is spying. One guy came over to just fight his own squad. In fact we have had guys in our squad do that. All in the name of fun.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
FUN??? are we supposed to be haveing fun? i thought this game was about stress, aggrivation and screaming at youre monitor i sure wish someone would have told me apparently i been doin it all wrong :confused:

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »
FUN??? are we supposed to be haveing fun? i thought this game was about stress, aggrivation and screaming at youre monitor i sure wish someone would have told me apparently i been doin it all wrong :confused:
Its obviously about winning the neverending war.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »
Well, it was bound to catch on quickly I guess.  Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries.  Just last week one scumbag decided to move a CV out into the middle of nowhere so they could bomb it and get it back since they captured the base.
Is there any reporting of this going on that I don't know of?  There needs to be a way to prevent/discourage this from happening.  This game is tough enough and now some unscrupulous few want to cheat, how lame.

not all squads have people on different countries for this purpose.
my former squad has people in 2 countries, but thye don't spy. the squad i'm in now, frowns on country switching, but once in a great while, some will switch to find a fight. simply go to the other side of the map, so ya don;t hafta fight your own squaddies.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 02:44:39 PM »
Members of our squadron frequently switch sides ~ I think some squadrons frown upon it, but not ours.

In fact, some of the most fun our squadron has had was in doing foxhunts ~ one member switches sides and the rest of the squadron hunts him down.  :aok
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac