Author Topic: Spying  (Read 12421 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: Spying
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
Same name in the MA as here, look me up and don't forget your flaps.

me me me  :t
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
man, I am surprised that "double spy" dedalos has not commented yet.this is right up his forte

signed:
SECRET AGENT MAN  :devil
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

<S> Lightning Losers :aok

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 08:59:40 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

You are going to bringing a world of hurt on yourself.
See Rule #4

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »

after 5 NOEs in a row in different areas got busted, I took a quick look at the roster and thats what I saw..

Im not implying anything  :D

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 09:05:31 PM »

pretty sure he was being sarcastic Bronk but incause he wasn't..

What kind of guy would waste him time spying during a squad night when he could be flying with squadies, enjoying himself?  :huh

:huh

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »
pretty sure he was being sarcastic Bronk but incause he wasn't..

What kind of guy would waste him time spying during a squad night when he could be flying with squadies, enjoying himself?  :huh

:huh

well it was a guy with no rank and no sorties (at that time)..

maybe he didnt have a joystick  :uhoh

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:41 PM »
Not sure man, would be surprised if here were spying though, I know I personally would rather be with squadies

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:03 PM »
Well, it was bound to catch on quickly I guess.  Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries.  Just last week one scumbag decided to move a CV out into the middle of nowhere so they could bomb it and get it back since they captured the base.
Is there any reporting of this going on that I don't know of?  There needs to be a way to prevent/discourage this from happening.  This game is tough enough and now some unscrupulous few want to cheat, how lame.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2008, 10:28:49 PM »
Wow, someone left the dog cage gate unlocked I see.
Silly me, I should have know everyone here is full of honor and everyone is innocent.
And it's incredible how brave a few of you are while anonymous.
Same name in the MA as here, look me up and don't forget your flaps.
Incredible the vitriol...lets attack the messenger.
And I'm sure it was an honorable person that moved a CV to the middle of nowhere w/bombers IB, because we all know there are no cheaters here.
And I'm sure it was pure luck that NOE missions get denied because the enemy certainly wasn't alerted, that would be unthinkable.
It's probably you same clowns that were screaming about hacks a few months back, but how could that be, there are no cheaters in this game!
Here I thought I was going to have an intelligent debate but that's certainly lacking from some of you.
My bad, best I just go along to get along.

Well you have had your little rant and a bunch of people didn't agree, so now you can have a
little tantrum and stomp your feet.  Somehow I don't see this ending well. 

By the by, you don't have to be in a squad to PM someone.  I am certain that someone with your VAST
experience must know that by now of course  :rolleyes:
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »
he WASN'T SPYING hes just......well a Dummy  :rolleyes:
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Wingnutt, being a memeber of a squad full of hypocritse and tards your one to talk. :rofl

Funny watching some of your squaddies vulch each other in EW for perkpoints I wont say any names (GReric, GRares) . While in LW watch carrier's that are 10 sectors from ANY base be sunk by a random flight of rolling thunder buffs who just happend to be passing by. :huh

Im not implying anything  :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 11:33:47 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »
Wingnutt, being a memeber of a squad full of hypocritse and tards your one to talk. :rofl

Funny watching some of your squaddies vulch each other in EW for perkpoints I wont say any names (GReric, GRares) . While in LW watch carrier's that are 10 sectors from ANY base be sunk by a random flight of rolling thunder buffs who just happend to be passing by. :huh

GrAries has no kills and no deaths for any country in EW this tour or last tour, and eric only has 9 or so deaths in EW last tour, and none this tour..

yea they were really racking up the perkies there buddy!! wow, you sure showed me! :rofl :rofl :rofl
you know, you can check scores and stuff, there is a link on the main page.. called "scores"  its useful in preventing accusations that may end up making you look like... well like you look now.  :aok

as for the CV we found and killed..  you mean the one where it got taken, and hid at the top of the map?

we didnt find it, but it was announced on country where it was, and we killed it..   sorry that didnt work as the planners intended. :cry

you country hop all 3, you sure you aren't the one that spilled the beans?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 11:58:21 PM by Wingnutt »

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »
GrAries has no kills and no deaths for any country in EW this tour or last tour, and eric only has 9 or so deaths in EW last tour, and none this tour..-My appologies, it was actually GREderek

yea they were really racking up the perkies there buddy!! wow, you sure showed me! :rofl :rofl :rofl
you know, you can check scores and stuff, there is a link on the main page.. called "scores"  its useful in preventing accusations -Good idea, The first tour I tried I picked at random, tour 105- 9kills on jeeps and m3's
as for the CV we found and killed..  you mean the one where it got taken, and hid at the top of the map?

we didnt find it, but it was announced on country where it was, and we killed it..   sorry that didnt work as the planners intended. :cry

you country hop all 3, you sure you aren't the one that spilled the beans?-That may be, I pay $15 just so I can spy to help the all important "win the war" thing.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.