Author Topic: poor ava  (Read 3504 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: poor ava
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »
I too hope they give you due and proper consideration. Then I hope they vote no. It's nothing personal TK.
I just don't think you're impartial enough, plus your coming off PNGs from the board and the game.
In my opinion more than a couple of months of good behavior should be required before handing you the keys.

It's true you've run missions lately and taken on a leadership role, that's comendable.
I've also seen you pull stunts and be disruptive in the arena. Personally I don't trust you to be a fair
staff member. I don't have a vote so it's not up to me and I  seriously do wish you luck.
If you get selected I hope you prove me wrong.
I'm not trying to offend you TK. I'm just being honest.
<S>

First off Iv never been banned from the game, and the only reason I was PNGed from the BBS is because I did what you just did. (said bad things about staff members)

You don't trust me to be a fair staff member? Why not? Because I used to say what I had on my mind? The way I have acted in the past was because I really didn't have anything to lose. What were they going to do mute me for a week or ban me from the game? If I was a staff member I would have never acted like that because I would be representing the AvA, and could get the membership taken away if I did something wrong.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline antivortex

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
I just love all the comments and pot stirring from those that either don't play the game anymore or have not been in the AvA in months!  :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

First off Iv never been banned from the game, and the only reason I was PNGed from the BBS is because I did what you just did. (said bad things about staff members)

You don't trust me to be a fair staff member? Why not? Because I used to say what I had on my mind? The way I have acted in the past was because I really didn't have anything to lose. What were they going to do mute me for a week or ban me from the game? If I was a staff member I would have never acted like that because I would be representing the AvA, and could get the membership taken away if I did something wrong.

I'm not trying to offend you Larry.
I didn't realize you, left the game on your own accord.
So I apologize for being mistaken.

Like I said, I wish you luck and if you make it.
I hope you prove me wrong.
Nothing personal.
<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2008, 10:18:20 PM »
TK, fix your PM's. I cant respond.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2008, 11:47:09 PM »
Until some of the AvA guys get over the 'small pond, big attitude' feelings, it will never take off. Too many of you take the game way too seriously...

I went into the AvA after Storch left, trying to give it a fresh look. I had a couple fights (one really good fight against Shamus) and within 30 minutes I got a PM from a consistant AvA flyer telling me to take my gamey P38 back into the MA after smacking a vulcher who missed his first 3 passes.

Imho, the AvA needs to draw from the MA and currently there is little to offer the MA flyer that he cannot get there or in midwar, attitudes aside.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!