Author Topic: All gv's not showing  (Read 434 times)

Offline Eastwood

• Zinc Member
All gv's not showing
« on: January 04, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »
 Game played fine earlier in the day, logged on and no gv's. Uninstalled game, reinstalled still no gv's. Going crazy no computer whiz here. Could use some help  :furious :rolleyes: :confused: :salute...... Eastwood
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask you

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Re: All gv's not showing
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 05:01:56 AM »
Are you in the air looking for GV's?
Or are you on the ground looking for GV's?

In the air, it's sometimes difficult to see GV's because the Icon can get hidden depending on the environment or situation.
You might also have accidentally turned off icons, which you can fix with Alt+I. Hit it until it says Normal Icons.

If you're on the ground looking for GV's, you won't see an Icon, as they don't have em.
You might also go to ground visibility, which is Shift+F4. And then you can switch back to full visibility with Shift+F1.

Hope that helps.
Rolling Thunder

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 09:07:07 AM »
You do know that ground vehicles do not have icons when you're in a GV yourself, right?
"You rebel scum"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »
There is an option to "show bombers", or "show fighters" in the hanger. Maybe you turned off the GVs?

Offline Eastwood

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »
 That was it, right clicked on clipboard and checked off "All" and there they were. Should have waited till I received an answere. Now all my settings are gone along with perk points   :furious :furious :furious Thanks for the the help gentlemen <S> Eastie
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask you