Author Topic: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?  (Read 5971 times)

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
Re: Who is Better? Rolling Thunder or Joker's Jokers?
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »
 Having flown with a good majority of squads from all three countrys in FSO , SEC , Snapshots and etc. I am of the opinion that there are more than a few good squads with great guys in them . I believe the measure of a squad is its ability to have fun and the friendship of ite members . Besides where else could folks that have the same common interest get together to play a game like this one .
                       Nutte
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »
Apparently Jokers Jokers and Rolling Thunder are doing their job, some of you guys have a unique misunderstanding of what we are and what we do and dislike us for that "I kinda like that" and also your perspectives of this game are limited in scope and juvenile. This game was designed to do what we do, the fact is that we use the tools provided to us by HTC to meet our goals within the rules and if you don't, that I'm sorry to say, is your problem. :D    
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 10:20:44 PM »
In the words of McEnroe ...you gotta be kidding man!  Rolling blunder has 2 of the 3 guys I've witnessed baned for the "H" word. 

Strokers have admitted in a couple of threads to using spying as a tactic.  1 was caught perk farming but hey! he was showing a newbie how to play :rolleyes:

Come the **** on guy ....get a gripe of what goes on with these guys.

If it was war.  If it was life and death.  If it was for money.  If it was to save your ladies honour I could understand these less than equal tactics but it's a ****ing game man........who's the best?......Jesus ffs!....none of the above by a transatlantic margin to a queer in a swingers night club.

I have no idea what you're saying Lynx. However I will address the Rolling Blunder comment. Obviously we're effective at what we do or you would not have said such a thing. Therefore we don't blunder. I'm not sure who got banned for what.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »
Spin baby spin.
 :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »
This thread needs....a chicken dance!

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »
I would hate to be biased in my decision. Your suckage factor is equal in all respects lol :aok
Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »
I dont have an opinion on wether one squad is better than the other i am ,or was friends with both of these squads CO's although we have had our moments. I still enjoy either flyin with them or against them. :salute

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 10:58:23 PM »

SNIPPED
 This game was designed to do what we do, the fact is that we use the tools provided to us by HTC to meet our goals within the rules and if you don't, that I'm sorry to say, is your problem. :D    

Within the rules?  Negate common courtesy and to the devil be damned fair play?  Is  this score, is this territory, is this win or loose.  Get a ****ing grip man.  What your saying is juvenile and akin to looking at a blind mans cards when playing poker.

Take away ya childish thoughts and come back when the curlies start to grey.....thinks it's gonna take ya that long.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 10:58:55 PM »
I have no idea what you're saying Lynx. However I will address the Rolling Blunder comment. Obviously we're effective at what we do or you would not have said such a thing. Therefore we don't blunder. I'm not sure who got banned for what.

How sweet! ...you must be new.   Yaks to 6k in less than 30 seconds....heavens none of your squaddies mentioned it.   How many wings still remain 3 or just 2 now?.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »
How sweet! ...you must be new.   Yaks to 6k in less than 30 seconds....heavens none of your squaddies mentioned it.   How many wings still remain 3 or just 2 now?.

I think I now understand the term Troll.

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »
Within the rules?  Negate common courtesy and to the devil be damned fair play?  Is  this score, is this territory, is this win or loose.  Get a ****ing grip man.  What your saying is juvenile and akin to looking at a blind mans cards when playing poker.

Take away ya childish thoughts and come back when the curlies start to grey.....thinks it's gonna take ya that long.

I knew you would respond I must have hit a nerve, your right we should not win the maps we should fly the same map over and over again and once again we should play the game only the way you see it. I think not young man, you have no idea how old I am and I do not criticize your game play until you criticize mine. By the way define fair play as you see it.
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »

My "curlies" started to grey a long time ago.  Matter of fact they are all GREY.  You talk like your some sort of all knowing saint.  Just goes to figure!!  When I look at some of the juvenile posts in this forums, I then just have to look at the source, and then chuckle.

Fred's Opinion
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »
Both squads are equally good for my stats.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »
Both squads are equally good for my stats.

:rofl :rofl Good, sure didn't want RT to have an edge there.  :salute

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2008, 11:31:38 PM »
Don't understand why LYNX is slamming RT, The Blind Bats are base takers alot like them, Blind Bats just milkrun more. I think RT and JJs are good guys, I only get upset when they come and take a base where I'm furballing. Other than that they're easy to get along with
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B