Author Topic: In-game Names  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
Re: In-game Names
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
One of the greatest names I remember was a guy that was named "himself". Now that may not sound funny but you have to remember this was back in the early days of AH when the kill message system was different. At that time it displayed every kill a player made and who he killed, so this how the system message would've looked if I shot "himself" down.

SYSTEM: Beefcake shot down himself in a B17G.

It was quite funny.  :)

Another name I remember was Udie. Mainly because everyone pronounced it Uudee on the radio. No one really caught the fact that his name was "You Die".
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 05:35:30 AM by Beefcake »
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 08:40:13 AM »
anyone ever heard the story of Mike Fink, where the slang term "fink" came from?

Do tell.
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 09:08:31 AM »
What is your favorite?
I personally like taint and 9021HO but what with these guys named Steve and Larry, I cant believe they use those :)

VOSS

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »
  Pickle. Someone said one night."Well, looks like pickle is in a pickle!"  :rofl I'm easliy amussed. Deadmeat isnt bad either. :aok
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »
Come on now...isn't Banshee7 menacing?

Actually, when I see your name I'm always puzzled as to why a guy would name himself after a screeching, screaming woman ---- oh wait.... 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
420aces.  That guy must of seen how awesome I am and wanted to try and emulate or something.   :D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »
Shamwow gets my vote :)
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c