Author Topic: The new trinity map  (Read 1247 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Re: The new trinity map
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »
Nice work on the layout. The 20K mountains are a nice addition to i didnt know the war was faught in the swiss alps or himalayas.

:rofl

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »
The 20K mountains are a nice addition to i didnt know the war was faught in the swiss alps or himalayas.I thought this game was going to get better not worse guess i was wrong. WW2 online here i come.

You didn't know that is where they "faught" the war. Geez, perhaps if you stay awake in English II....you can learn to spell "fought"! :rofl

BTW, don't let the door hit you on the way out.... :)

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »
I hate all things.
But you said you loved me!

:cry
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »
So youre an english professor now huh nobaddy?? i misspelled 1 letter "OH MY GOD" stop the presses, You need a life dude unless all you have to do is prowl the boards looking for spelling errors.Get a job

Oh BTW  im not going anywhere i'll just play when theres a decent map, and i can afford to play many online games, to bad youre mommy will only pay for you to play 1 us grownups can afford these things. Maybe one day when you grow up you can to.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »
So youre an english professor now huh nobaddy?? i misspelled 1 letter "OH MY GOD" stop the presses, You need a life dude unless all you have to do is prowl the boards looking for spelling errors.Get a job

Oh BTW  im not going anywhere i'll just play when theres a decent map, and i can afford to play many online games, to bad youre mommy will only pay for you to play 1 us grownups can afford these things. Maybe one day when you grow up you can to.

Oh my yes. You act like such a grown up!!! Toss out the "i'm gonna play wwiiol" card with your map whine. That is just SO mature!

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 11:49:25 PM »
Be very careful NB...  Smokey has been registered here nearly a year and a half!

Obviously an expert on this game and map production!   :rofl

Smokey........ let us see your map.  I can attest that a map like Trinity can take months to develop ( time donated by players i.e. NB) for your enjoyment.

Get a little more grey around your temples in this game before you throw a rock without specific production ideas. 

My $.02 cents

Coach

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
I can attest that a map like Trinity can take months to develop

It took months to develop that? all it is is just tiles, ever seen it from 50K? just a bunch of circles.

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 01:10:27 AM »
I can see the map you'll make now smokey...FLAT with maybe a 1-2k hill tossed in. GV spawns in the town so you can avoid the ack from the field. Basicly it would be perfect and loved by everyone. It takes awhile to make a good map...its not going to be perfect.
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »

ahem........ nobaddy made the map you're whining about...   :o
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 03:02:40 AM »
I like the Trinity map more than any other.  I'm sure that has a lot to do with the fact it was held out of the rotation for a while.

I'm sure a few of you will be ready to pounce on me with your tired comments about reading old posts, and telling me what is good for business when I say this, but I just want to give my opinion here...
I'd love to see the same terrain that is curently used in special events land in Blue.  I realize the actual maps are designed for 2 countries, and would not work in the MA, but it would be great to have an areana with snow and low cloud cover, or a desert arena with bright blue seas, and of course wind to knock rooks down to the rest of us. :D
I even have to say that a Nightime that actually is dark for at least a 1/2 hour would friggin rock.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 04:26:22 AM »
always a good fight to be had on this trinity map, rook bish or knight. one of my favorites of the bigger maps.

But but but, Masonz, what kind of fight is 11220501 giving you?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 04:59:16 AM »
<<<< Want Pizza map bak!! :rock
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »

You're calling NB a kid? Or, at least you seem to be implying that? If NB's a kid, I'm still the twinkle of Dad's eye. :lol

While on your way to English class, stop and grab some Grammar and Vocabulary books. Honestly, the quoted post is embarrassing.

:aok
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »
Oh my yes. You act like such a grown up!!! Toss out the "i'm gonna play wwiiol" card with your map whine. That is just SO mature!

go NB go
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
It took months to develop that? all it is is just tiles, ever seen it from 50K? just a bunch of circles.

Let us see your attempt at it......you have no idea.
See Rule #4