Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8334 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »
^^^^^

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

dam, this one is strong on my ankle. May not be able to get off my leg.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2009, 05:18:57 PM »

Id say, name and shame those "cheating"give them a reason not to do it again.. not just take there perks  :rolleyes:
Amisol back in the few now?
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline gameofd1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »
Yep hes bailing out of his shade now...people are watching him do it...bunch of LCA guys just landed like 30kills, this is getting sad now.

and if we have 3 kills under those u expect us not to land just cause of the proxies?

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2009, 05:22:19 PM »
Spit1 and the Spit9 have a nice pink skin to go humiliate people with.  Nothing worse than getting flamed by a pink spit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDascWpHBQ0&feature=channel_page

:)
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2009, 05:25:25 PM »
At the end of the day it's rare to come across a high ranker who can put up a decent fight. Too get into those top spots people nurse their scores and milkrun. IMHO the best fights are always with mid-tiered ranks.

I figure people like masonz, and these other guys have other significant issues in their lives - if their aspirations are to resort to cheating in an online cartoon plane game to gain status, then they must have very very sad lives.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »
Yep hes bailing out of his shade now...people are watching him do it...bunch of LCA guys just landed like 30kills, this is getting sad now.
So, you are filming this all, right?
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
Yup, outlaws was just in there and sent his shade to the opposite front where the #'s dude was bailing at a rate of like 30-40 times a minute giving others huge kill tallies to try to deflect the blame.  So sad.

Best thing was he was denying the whole thing. 

Masonz, he called you a liar, said no one did anything and you were just making stuff up.  Quite a squad and people you got yourself mixed up with.

This is the saddest crap I've seen here in some time, and there's a lot of crap daily.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2009, 05:39:21 PM »
I got a devil's advocate question.

It was his account, both of them, right? These accounts are both paid for, right?

Why would HTC care about his killing his own account? What is the incentive for them to do anything more than what they do now? If they ban him, they loose money. If they penalize him, they risk loosing the player and, his money.

This is a great community but I don't believe that HT and gang want to keep it running for free.

Report your findings, let them deal with the scoring issues and be done with it.

:aok

Wow a whole $30. And Outlaws1 is Tienlung who is AAdiesel who if you don't remember was banned from the game for lack of a better word cheated. And like stang said he's using his shades to give other people kills so all the blame is not on him. But the ones i talked to recorded it.

:noid
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:49:20 PM by VansCrew1 »
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »
if they do nothing they risk "honest" players getting totally f**k*d of with playing with these to**ers and leave.

1 of the quickest ways for a game to die is for admins/creators to do nothing about cheats and crap like this.

That's just it. They DO do something. They take care of it behind their closed doors, privately. There is no good to come from public cyber-lynching. HTC has always done a great job of policing their game.

Wow a whole $30. And Outlaws1 is Tienlung who is AAdiesel who if you don't remember was banned from the game for lack of a better word cheated. And like stang said he's using his shades to give other people kills so all the blame is not on him. But the ones i talked to recorded it.

Like I said, Record the evidence, report it and move along. The best way to deal with it.

:aok
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:44:11 PM by REP0MAN »
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Strokes

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
Kids, all cheaters these days.  Can't spell worth a damn either.

that all comes back to their parents in some way shape, or form. if good qualities, and a decent set of morals aren't instilled in them when they're young......crap like this happens.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2009, 05:49:07 PM »
11220501 showed up at A39, where I was, in B24s and 25s unloading his guns on the runway and bailing as soon as he got gear up. then he whistles real load on range for a few seconds to just be annoying.

Then a hour later i see on local text that a guy just started today has 6 kills on some #guy. I checked the roster and sure enough, he switched to bish and started upping from the very base we were attacking. This clown is a real piece of work.

and yeah I have film too.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:51:55 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »
Usually I'm not that harsh, but this time I have to agree with LYNX. MasonZ knew pretty well what he was doing:

below quoted from masonz
Honestly, id really like to meet some of the keyboard tough guys out there 1-1 and just see how snobby they are

oooo.....careful there dude....THAT is begging for trouble.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »
they dont have accounts on here to my knowledge. still doesnt answer question why im getting all the flaming
 :salute stokes, im not trying to stick up for a whole squad, however, outlaws and legend are good sticks. been playing for a while.

because you've been around long enough to know better.
because people respected you, and by doing this, you've betrayed that respect.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2009, 05:56:55 PM »
Honestly, id really like to meet some of the keyboard tough guys out there 1-1 and just see how snobby they are

MasonX...you and me...DA RIGHT NOw!!