Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8335 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
So, tienlung/Outlaws1= AAdiesel?  We always joked about that when TienLung was in WoT.  Never knew it to be true.
This game is worse than crack :O You just can't keep the junkies away.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
So here it is, we can complain or make fun of it. 

I say here is what we can do:  Instead of banning the dweeb, let's have fun with him and all cheaters.

Whoever is caught cheating (confirmed by HItech), then for 2 weeks HItech turns off kill-shooting for the dweeb.  Also, his enemy icon status shows his game ID instead of the plane type.  GameID's can't be changed during that period.

This 2 prong approach brings his ranking down and frustrates him.  It will teach all a lesson on the consequences of cheating.
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2009, 04:27:23 PM »

I think that sums it up quite nicely. :aok

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2009, 04:29:19 PM »
I know masonZ pretty well. I was real surprised when I firstheard this because it didn't seem like him. He's not a dumb kid, he'll learn from this and move on, Now I don't think an apology is sufficient to take the spotlight off him, I do think it's a start for stepping up, admitting it was wrong, and trying to move on.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »
I know masonZ pretty well. I was real surprised when I firstheard this because it didn't seem like him. He's not a dumb kid, he'll learn from this and move on, Now I don't think an apology is sufficient to take the spotlight off him, I do think it's a start for stepping up, admitting it was wrong, and trying to move on.
and it isnt like me. just another stupid thing ive done in my youth
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »
and it isnt like me. just another stupid thing ive done in my youth

And I'm one of the few here that will bet you don't do it again. You've taken alot of flak over this, and I know you're thinking "It wasn't worth it" And it isn't...it was an extremely dweeby thing to do, but I don't think any less of ya as a person  :aok

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
And I'm one of the few here that will bet you don't do it again. You've taken alot of flak over this, and I know you're thinking "It wasn't worth it" And it isn't...it was an extremely dweeby thing to do, but I don't think any less of ya as a person  :aok
thanks buster. just that one post is making this easier.  :salute
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2009, 04:49:11 PM »
I got a devil's advocate question.

It was his account, both of them, right? These accounts are both paid for, right?

Why would HTC care about his killing his own account? What is the incentive for them to do anything more than what they do now? If they ban him, they loose money. If they penalize him, they risk loosing the player and, his money.

This is a great community but I don't believe that HT and gang want to keep it running for free.

Report your findings, let them deal with the scoring issues and be done with it.

:aok
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
they ban him, they loose money. If they penalize him, they risk loosing the player and, his money.

This is a great community but I don't believe that HT and gang want to keep it running for free.
Report your findings, let them deal with the scoring issues and be done with it.

+1

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2009, 04:56:19 PM »
This is all going to end shortly Masonz, don't worry. Just stop right now. This is an IN thread better than all.
Dadsguns, Bronks statment ment to be a joke, nothing too serious. As for his quotes, let him have it, like I said in another forum "I have a fan club now, yay!" or should I say ankle humper, idk.

As for the rest of you guys, I personally would like to keep the scoring system, wouldn't you? Anyone finds anything out of the abnormality, just send an E-mail to Skuzzy and he will take care of it.

INSANE TROLLERS DISENGAGE! :P
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »
^^^^^

:rofl
See Rule #4

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
Ah, when will they learn?

Truly, the spirit of the game is to blow up the other man's machine, so that hopefully, somewhere in this big old world, a guy throws his joystick, spills his drink on the keyboard, says "^@%@$%@!!!" and kicks his dog.

If I can bring just a little misery in to the lives of others every day, then I know am complete...

But you don't do that by vulching yourself! Besides, that sort of thing will make you go blind...
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »
Yep hes bailing out of his shade now...people are watching him do it...bunch of LCA guys just landed like 30kills, this is getting sad now.
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2009, 05:14:18 PM »
I got a devil's advocate question.

It was his account, both of them, right? These accounts are both paid for, right?

Why would HTC care about his killing his own account? What is the incentive for them to do anything more than what they do now? If they ban him, they loose money. If they penalize him, they risk loosing the player and, his money.

:aok

if they do nothing they risk "honest" players getting totally f**k*d of with playing with these to**ers and leave.

1 of the quickest ways for a game to die is for admins/creators to do nothing about cheats and crap like this.

i stopped played a game i loved a few years back due to cheats, and i would not think to hard about quiting another game either.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2009, 05:15:34 PM »
So, tienlung/Outlaws1= AAdiesel?  We always joked about that when TienLung was in WoT.  Never knew it to be true.

OutLaws1 isn't AADiesel, I am almost certain for that much. AAdiesel always sounded so much more.... no other way to say this but... stoned :lol
No one knows what the future may bring.