Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8509 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
and it isnt like me. just another stupid thing ive done in my youth

how old are you?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »
First, the only thing worse that what these dweebs did is for anyone to post this here. Wanna see the new scoring info page go bye-bye? Keep postin' this crap here.

Since it is here....

I had a "run-in" with Outlaws1 back in July. We got into it on ch200 and ended up in the DA. The upshot was he sent films to HTC accusing me of cheating. ME!! :rofl If I was capable of cheating, does anyone believe I would suck as bad as I do??? :rolleyes: I am very surprised to find that he is an experienced player....I really did think he was just another mouthy newbie (no offense, Newbie :D). Just goes to show....you never can tell.

Mason...

You should just walk away. You have made your apology. Anything else you do at this point will simply make you a bigger target. There is no excuse for what you did. You knew it was wrong. Accept the crap that comes with this kind of thing and move on.

BTW, this isn't "cheating". It is manipulating the scoring system. I guarantee that cheating is the ONLY thing that HT frowns upon more than jerking his scoring system around....and no, HTC doesn't advertise how and when they deal with crap like this. It isn't good for business. I would think that these folks will be lucky if point are all that get deleted. COD...must be tuff to be this stupid.  :frown:

MasonX...you and me...DA RIGHT NOw!!

So, Maxy...why did you post a picture of the X? Figure that will intimidate him? :D

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
and if we have 3 kills under those u expect us not to land just cause of the proxies?

LMAO 3 kills I saw someone land 37 in a jug ffs.
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2009, 06:09:09 PM »
First, the only thing worse that what these dweebs did is for anyone to post this here. Wanna see the new scoring info page go bye-bye? Keep postin' this crap here.

Since it is here....

I had a "run-in" with Outlaws1 back in July. We got into it on ch200 and ended up in the DA. The upshot was he sent films to HTC accusing me of cheating. ME!! :rofl If I was capable of cheating, does anyone believe I would suck as bad as I do??? :rolleyes: I am very surprised to find that he is an experienced player....I really did think he was just another mouthy newbie (no offense, Newbie :D). Just goes to show....you never can tell.

Mason...

You should just walk away. You have made your apology. Anything else you do at this point will simply make you a bigger target. There is no excuse for what you did. You knew it was wrong. Accept the crap that comes with this kind of thing and move on.

BTW, this isn't "cheating". It is manipulating the scoring system. I guarantee that cheating is the ONLY thing that HT frowns upon more than jerking his scoring system around....and no, HTC doesn't advertise how and when they deal with crap like this. It isn't good for business. I would think that these folks will be lucky if point are all that get deleted. COD...must be tuff to be this stupid.  :frown:

So, Maxy...why did you post a picture of the X? Figure that will intimidate him? :D

dude.....you really think you suck? i've seen you fight....i've lost planes to you......i also think you;re probably one of the better sticks in this game. pretty cool guy too.

the comment to max........now THAT is downright mean!  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2009, 06:12:45 PM »
stokes, im not trying to stick up for a whole squad, however, outlaws and legend are good sticks.

I guess my idea and yours of a good stick is 2 different things. Anymore i don't know what a "good stick" is. If I have to vulch myself and hang with guys that do, I'll just have to suck until i decide I'm sick of this never ending horse crap and cancel my account. I'm about fed-up with you easy mode Xbox gamers screwing up AH2.
Lighten up Francis

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
 :huh

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2009, 06:30:54 PM »
dude.....you really think you suck? i've seen you fight....i've lost planes to you......i also think you;re probably one of the better sticks in this game. pretty cool guy too.

the comment to max........now THAT is downright mean!  :rofl

Cappy...

I've been tellin' you guys for ages....

I'm not good...you guys suck!!! :devil

In all honesty, I've played against the best sticks. I do ok....I don't totally suck....but, I'm not one of them. :)

Oh...BTW, I AM un-godly, virtually cool.  :aok

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2009, 06:45:19 PM »
dkff, i would rather these new pages for viewing myself too.

Why?  To see how successful you are at shade vulching?  Can't keep count?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »
each bashing post here is just one step closer to losing those stats pages all together.

[sarcasm] WOW this is really serving a good purpose isn't it. [sarcasm]

I really suggest that everybody stop posting here before skuzzy does it for everyone and possibly shuts down the new stat pages while he is at it. It is not like he hasn't already warned us.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »
NB,
    In hindsight I do wish I had emailed HTC instead of bringing it to th BBS because I didn't know about what Skuzzy said about the "witch hunt threads", until I seen it quoted here. But that's the only reason I feel I should have to regret anything. And I don't understand why you think the posting of this information is worse then what they are doing though.

What I think is bad for business is to allow this activity to go on tour after tour. Do you not think this will run off a player base that just wants a fair game?

I don't know if I'd call it cheating, but surely you agree it's unethical at best.

Just so you and HTC knows, I will address future revelations such as this via email to HTC and squadies only. When I stumbled upon this it must have been 2am. I was tired and not thinking clearly. I became outraged at the findings and made a mistake by publishing this on a public forum. For that I apologize.  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2009, 06:57:50 PM »
someone has my account info

to my knowledge no one has any of my account info.

:confused:
out laws is bailing out of his noob trying to make everyone get the proxies trying to cover it up now i just got 11 proxies on his freaking shade :furious
:rofl That is why he has been crying "Just look at my stats"lately.

Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline gameofd1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »
LMAO 3 kills I saw someone land 37 in a jug ffs.

i meant without all the proxies i had 3 kills than the #'s guy bailed about 17 ties

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »
lmfao CAP what are you talking about this is there parents fault .........oh how many kids you have?...... its a damn game.... all kids like to look better then they are who cares just let him move on

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
OutLaws1 isn't AADiesel, I am almost certain for that much. AAdiesel always sounded so much more.... no other way to say this but... stoned :lol
tis true, outlaws is diesel. told him i wouldnt tell, but may as well not hide it, whole community knows already and may as well finish some more of the truth.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »
Yup, outlaws was just in there and sent his shade to the opposite front where the #'s dude was bailing at a rate of like 30-40 times a minute giving others huge kill tallies to try to deflect the blame.  So sad.

Best thing was he was denying the whole thing. 

Masonz, he called you a liar, said no one did anything and you were just making stuff up.  Quite a squad and people you got yourself mixed up with.

This is the saddest crap I've seen here in some time, and there's a lot of crap daily.
left the squad, and hopin to take a significant break to get away from all this. maybe come back in 4 or 5 months;but expect nothing except some flak about this then.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb