Author Topic: justice for Oscar grant  (Read 4657 times)

Offline E2hawkey

• Zinc Member
justice for Oscar grant
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »
 www.infowars.com at 2am newyears police shot&killed grant laying face down one officer knee on neck when the shooter stood up pulled his glock and shot Grant in the back caught on cell cam by more than one person view as www.infowars.com or Alex jones show on you tube the officer is on paid leave
sandman

Offline smkelly13

• Copper Member
Re: justice for Oscar grant
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »
Worse things happened that day.

Anyway, from viewing the videos, one he (Oscar) was struggling with officers, and secondly, it looked to be an accidental discharge.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:56:01 AM by smkelly13 »
forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions
-
Soon you will be able to buy a GM product imported from China at a Wal Mart Super Center.

Offline E2hawkey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »
Worse things happened that day.

Anyway, from viewing the videos, one he (Oscar) was struggling with officers, and secondly, it looked to be an accidental discharge.
Ok struggling.. face down.. one cop on his neck... ok draw Glock {with muli safetys)point and accidentaly discharge>> Ok Duhh ill buy that one (Yeah right) thanks for your opinion Officer Smkelly13 (blue line Atwork) <S> mr grant was every american that day if it can happen to him  could be each& everyone of us
sandman

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »
There is no excuse for this.  This "LEO" must be held to the same standards that he holds the "perps". 

I'm tired of hearing about how stressful their job is.  They pursue this career.  There is no room for mistakes or misjudgement within the law; they don't allow it from us and we shouldn't allow it from them.  The very fact that this guy isn't in jail right now is a firm indication of the corruptness of the system.  I don't care if he's a "stand-up guy".  There are thousands of "stand-up guys" in prison.  Being a "stand-up guy" is no excuse for the law.  If any other "stand-up guy" were to shoot someone in the back as they lay defenseless on the ground the powers that be would prosecute them (as well the should) to the fullest extent of the law.

There should be a thousand overturned cop cars burning in the streets right now.  And shame on anyone who would defend such actions or chastise anyone for rioting.  If the police shot your buddy in the back while you watched you would be angry too.  Many here have talked about the bull of no-knock warrants and then shrug and give this a pass.

Furthermore, his fellow officers witnessed a felony taking place and let him walk away; they let him go home.  In fact, they acted like nothing out of the ordinary had transpired.  They are all accomplices.  Every "LEO" that was on that train platform needs to do time.

THIS CAN NOT STAND!

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »
Yes!

Burn every house and car you see!

Punch babies laying in their cribs!

Laugh at the Special Olympics!

ANARCHY!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »
Ok struggling.. face down.. one cop on his neck... ok draw Glock {with muli safetys)point and accidentaly discharge>> Ok Duhh ill buy that one (Yeah right) thanks for your opinion Officer Smkelly13 (blue line Atwork) <S> mr grant was every american that day if it can happen to him  could be each& everyone of us

IIRC, don't Glocks have a known history of accidental discharges?
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »
Yes!

Burn every house and car you see!

Punch babies laying in their cribs!

Laugh at the Special Olympics!

ANARCHY!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
I said burn overturned cop cars.  I don't advocate baby punching or laughing at retards (except here).

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »
Guilty until proven innocent??
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »
I said burn overturned cop cars.  I don't advocate baby punching or laughing at retards (except here).

Haha.

Oh, sorry...

Yes, screw your tax dollars, burn them piggies whips.
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline smkelly13

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
Apparently you're as blind as your grammar is bad.  

A person is quite capable of struggling with someone on top of them.  And if you watch closely, the look upon the officers face, it looks like an accidental discharge.  Observation.

Grant had a criminal record and served time at state prison in 2007 and 2008 and was involved in twelve cases between April 2004 and May 2008. Grant, who had also been convicted of drug dealing, had been sentenced to 16 months in state prison in 2007 after he fled from a traffic stop while armed with a loaded pistol. Grant was most recently released from prison September 23, corrections officials said.

Yep.  This man was quite the upstanding citizen and I doubt he'd NEVER cause a problem with police officers.

You are right on one thing though, he was an American.
-
Soon you will be able to buy a GM product imported from China at a Wal Mart Super Center.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »
Guilty until proven innocent??

I'll take that over summary execution any day of the week.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline smkelly13

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »
There is no excuse for this.  This "LEO" must be held to the same standards that he holds the "perps". 

I'm tired of hearing about how stressful their job is.  They pursue this career.  There is no room for mistakes or misjudgement within the law; they don't allow it from us and we shouldn't allow it from them.  The very fact that this guy isn't in jail right now is a firm indication of the corruptness of the system.  I don't care if he's a "stand-up guy".  There are thousands of "stand-up guys" in prison.  Being a "stand-up guy" is no excuse for the law.  If any other "stand-up guy" were to shoot someone in the back as they lay defenseless on the ground the powers that be would prosecute them (as well the should) to the fullest extent of the law.

There should be a thousand overturned cop cars burning in the streets right now.  And shame on anyone who would defend such actions or chastise anyone for rioting.  If the police shot your buddy in the back while you watched you would be angry too.  Many here have talked about the bull of no-knock warrants and then shrug and give this a pass.

Furthermore, his fellow officers witnessed a felony taking place and let him walk away; they let him go home.  In fact, they acted like nothing out of the ordinary had transpired.  They are all accomplices.  Every "LEO" that was on that train platform needs to do time.

THIS CAN NOT STAND!
Calm down slug, you'll give yourself a heartattack!

Seems like someones had one to many cavity searches, or been frisked too hard.   ;)

On a serious note, if Oscar was maliciously shoot, without accident, then yes, the officer should be held to the same standard as we normal folk.  If it's proven that it was accidental though, he should still receive some sort of punishment.  As I've said though, it looked like he was struggling, which intensifies situations, even battle hardened pilots make profoundly harmful mistakes.  And the discharge of the weapon to me, indicates it was an accidental discharge.

BTW, I'll remind you of this: "They pursue this career" when you complain about your job, or whatever else you decide to complain about!   :D

The biggest thing that irritates me is the fact that the racial movement led by the moron tandem of Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton.  Just because a African-American gets shot by a white man doesn't mean it's racially motivated.  I'm sure Jackson/Sharpton would have plenty of backdoor excuses if someone said "So when a African-American man rapes a white woman it's racially motivated."
-

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »

Don't know what you mean with 'muli safety' but Glock is famous for having only triggerhead safety meaning you can discharge it any time by pressing the trigger from the tip if it's cocked.

From the video it seemed like the security was under high pressure facing a half riot with loud music playing and a bunch of intoxicated zombies hovering around.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 04:49:19 PM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »
infowars website is a load of crap
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »
IIRC, don't Glocks have a known history of accidental discharges?

i forget what model they carry, but i had a friend that used to be a cherry hill cop......the handguns they carried, and no safetys according to him.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)