Author Topic: 3 countries  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Spyder

• Zinc Member
3 countries
« on: January 15, 2009, 06:27:23 PM »
Why do we have 3 countries? I hate the idea of 3 countries because its always the knights that have the least amount of players, which gives the other two countries ENY. So can we just get rid of the knights?

Now before you start saying "dude if you don't like it switch countries", well first of all, you get flamed for it and called a "SPY" :noid And second of all, both bish and rooks have ENY, and the nits side... just sucks.

And to all you Knights out there that don't like this idea and are offended, it doesn't have to be the knights to be gone. It could just as well be the rooks, or the bishops. And why not rename both countries to create that "new" smell.

Okay, after thinking this over, there would still probably still be ENY troubles, so IDFK what to do, but something new needs to come!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:16:15 PM by Spyder »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: 3 countrys
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »
You mean "countries"?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
I got to play most of the day today. Bish had a 10 eny and it never got higher and it only lasted at tops an hour. After that it all calmed down and no country had an ENY. Knits usualy have the least ammount of people but getting rid of the team would do nothing. Dont forget now if you took the knights away you need to go any make all new maps since every map is 3 teamed. Hitech also stated he has made games with 2,3,4 sides in the game and in his choice 3 teams is the best. They said it wont be changed awhile ago...its not going to be changed now.
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »
We have countries? I thought we were pretend pilots flying for pretend chess piece armies......I'm so confused.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »
All these things are cyclical.  Wait long enough and you'll be here crying about Nits always having high ENY.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »
well first of all, you get flamed for it and called a "SPY" :noid

The 1st three letters of your handle spell "Spy".............    :uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »
Funny, I think I still prefer the dynamic of a 4 country war.  Let's add another chess piece.  Who wants to be a Queen? :P
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »
Why do we have 3 countrys? I hate the idea of 3 countrys because its always the knights that have the least amount of players, which gives the other two countrys ENY. So can we just get rid of the knights?

Now before you start saying "dude if you don't like it switch countrys", well first of all, you get flamed for it and called a "SPY" :noid And second of all, both bish and rooks have ENY, and the nits side... just sucks.

And to all you Knights out there that don't like this idea and are offended, it doesn't have to be the knights to be gone. It could just as well be the rooks, or the bishops. And why not re-name both countrys to create that "new" smell.

Okay, after thinking this over, there would still probobly still be ENY troubles, so IDFK what to do, but something new needs to come!!!

What is this ENY you speak of?  We Knits know nothing of this!

(change countrys to one that isn't heavily outnumbering another and you won't have to "worry" about ENY)
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
Re: 3 countries
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »
 Its funny because about 2 years ago Knights had loads of ENY and numbers to match it . I'm sure that my esteemed colleges have said some things here that are very true its all in a cosmic event that revolves around our cartoon sun and the balance in the world will shift . This game is an ever changing arena of our little cartoon lives folks and change will occur .
 Thanks Nutte :pray :salute
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 10:55:15 PM »
We have countries? I thought we were pretend pilots flying for pretend chess piece armies......I'm so confused.

Bwa haha, thats funny right there. Good one there B  :lol

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:52 PM »
well first of all, you get flamed for it and called a "SPY" :noid
And as soon as they do that just say a undescriptive statement on ch 200 like : "ya you better up fast, they are leaving now!"-That has sent a certain few over the deep end. :D

SPIEZ OMG RUN!!!
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline jab116

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »
because 3 is better than 2

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »
You mean "countries"?   

Awesome, I do not need the aggravating spell checker in word anymore! We can use Karaya!
See Rule #6

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 01:01:58 AM »
I could care less about a ENY, but what's up with the nits lately. They've been undermanned for weeks now. Joker must of had a recruitment drive.  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 04:21:23 AM »
Why do we have 3 countries? I hate the idea of 3 countries because its always the knights that have the least amount of players, which gives the other two countries ENY. So can we just get rid of the knights?
Auto-balances itself better than any alternative. Have you considered this?

Now before you start saying "dude if you don't like it switch countries", well first of all, you get flamed for it and called a "SPY" :noid And second of all, both bish and rooks have ENY, and the nits side... just sucks.
The flames are painful but not so bad. Any doctor in his right mind will prescribe you with vicodin or morphine once you mention flaming on an internet game. Once on those the ENY bish/rook-side and sucking knight-side will be solved.

And to all you Knights out there that don't like this idea and are offended, it doesn't have to be the knights to be gone. It could just as well be the rooks, or the bishops. And why not rename both countries to create that "new" smell.
The clueles dolts maybe?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you