Author Topic: All hail...  (Read 7802 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Re: All hail...
« Reply #255 on: January 21, 2009, 11:56:59 PM »
The reason we Bish get no resistance from Rooks when we do NOE raids is that they are all at 20k+ alt.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
I don't really know what all the drama is about.  All I know is that half the time I don't even make it to the field......stupid trees.  Most of our BoP missions aren't NoE grabs, but bombing or fighter sweeps.  The only NoE's that come to mind as of late only had perhaps 8 folks total.  A few lancs for town and a few fighters for clean-up and goon protection.  I love the furball like pretty much every one of my squaddies, but I don't get so wrapped around the axle about it that "it's the only way the game should be played" (I think pretty much the entire squad would agree with me).

So until we are either forced to play 1 way or someone pays my bill, I will continue to enjoy the wide variety of gameplay which is offered here.

I will agree that at a certain point a huge assed NoE is bad, but palcing a number on it isn't the answer,  It all depends on several different factors on how big is too big.  Kinda like when your out drinkin with your buds..go ugly/big early.

I am by no means a furball or acm expert, I learn stuff every flight win or lose.  I just know that I truly enjoy flying with all the BoPs, and on sq night (Mondays7-9 PM Eastern) we have a blast. Folks should join us on either Monday Sq night or gay Fridays...it's truly a blast, mostly B.S.'n and jokin or smack talking to each other.  We don't take ourselves as seriously as some here and I think thats the difference.  You have to be able to take a step back and look at the big picture that this is a fairly large multi player game and there a several different types of folks who are gonna play it there own way.

so to quote Rodney King..." Can't we all just get along"

Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2009, 03:01:43 PM »

so to quote Rodney King..." Can't we all just get along"

To paraphrase the LAPD......

havaniceday... :D

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »
I think we are getting along! 

Two in-game forces have explained their positions, made their point, and came to a reasonable understanding.

You have to  :salute Falconwing and  :salute Scotch for staying on topic and doing it without any parties getting PNG'ed.  :aok

When you have folks being honest in their positions---things like that CAN happen.  Hat's off to both!  :salute

ROX

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »
Boy, two of my fav's posted, <S> Falc and Widewing!!  Read all of page 1 and pooped out.

Fellowship, friendship, and passing the time are reason AH still lures me. 

The "point" of the game that existed when I started is gone.  That was when AW folded.  Whenever that was.

It is a very different game now because when the aim of playing changed, the game changed.  It can be said when the game changed the aim of playing changed too.  Both are so.

Wildly successful, but different.

Offline Recondo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
In regards to Scotch's post. Pigs do not look for undefended property to take! 9 times out of 10 the Pigs look for strategic points to gain a foothold on a area to either defend or to facilitate the ongoing advancement for Knight's domination of the map. By some chance you are not there to defend it all I got to say is too bad.  I find it typical of a Muppet to cry!  I mean really that's all I really see on channel 200 is a Muppet crying excluding Agent360 and Steve who I have a high regard for. But for the rest I find you to be nothing more than 13 your old cheetos eating fat kids that cry when something doesn't go there way! Oh pour baby!!!  I mean really Scotch post something more meaningful or something more constructive other than the typical Muppet 200 channel crying that we all see!!!!
Your temper tantrums and cries on channel 200 make me smile!

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2009, 02:26:59 AM »
Read the thread. Understand what it's about.
Post something meaningful of your own. You contributed nothing.
 :cry :cry :cry

I refer you to page 11.

btw: You're wrong on all accounts.  :devil
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:34:31 AM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2009, 03:52:28 AM »
Only thing the pigs do good is pat each others backs on country channel when they land their two kill sorties. Wish skuzzy would put an end to it or make the squelch list bigger. Its pathetic, annoying, and the main reason why I don't like going nit.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2009, 06:17:59 AM »
I fly with the pigs but thoroughly enjoy when the Muppets are on our side OR whoopin my arse. All of them have been quite kind to me.....teaching me cool stuff if I ask, and they always check6 in fights :)  I respect their collective abilities and the pursuit of a nasty endless furbie.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:26:47 AM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2009, 06:47:46 AM »
Is that kosher?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
But for the rest I find you to be nothing more than 13 your old cheetos eating fat kids that cry when something doesn't go there way!

Wow.  This sounds like something a 13 year old cheetos eating fat kid would say.

The interwebs make them so brave in their anonymity to spout off.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2009, 01:29:32 PM »
No resistance= perfect mission

Oh, and lame as hell :aok

Exactly.  Those are the worst man.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »
Scotch,

Been a while since fester let me play with you guys........ :)

If HiTech would make RADAR indestructable except by hitting the HQ and show all cons from sea level to the stratosphere, it would reign in some of this bad game play. I bet the Muppets would be like ferrets in a gerbil farm........... :t   
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »
new thread
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 05:43:59 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »
The planes will darken the sun

Good we shall wirble in the shade  :rock
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"