Author Topic: New Map Idea  (Read 685 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: New Map Idea
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
So put some kind of killshooter on near the spawns. Say within 3-6k range of a spawn area. Not even sure that can be done.

I'd love to see a 1 mile radius bubble around all spawn points !! GV's could spawn and sneak off to have battles, no more vulching at airfields, you could get off the ground and up to speed with a bit of alt to fight with. Can you imagine what the scoreboards would look like after that !!!   :devil

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »
air starts  :rofl that's a tad bit gamey, don't ya think?

I love air starts.  One of the reasons most AH2 combat occurs at low altitudes is that not many people want to sit around twiddling their thumbs while their airplane climbs up to a historic altitude.  Air starts are "gamey" in the sense that you skip the takeoff and climbout, but they probably enhance the overall accuracy of the game by raising the altitude of the fights. 

Thanks for the effort, Filth.

- oldman

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 07:34:41 AM »
I love air starts.  One of the reasons most AH2 combat occurs at low altitudes is that not many people want to sit around twiddling their thumbs while their airplane climbs up to a historic altitude.  Air starts are "gamey" in the sense that you skip the takeoff and climbout, but they probably enhance the overall accuracy of the game by raising the altitude of the fights. 

Thanks for the effort, Filth.

- oldman
That's a good point. I personally love to try and keep the fights above 15K but 75% of the cons I run into at that alt will dive to the deck without even trying to fight.
Lighten up Francis