Author Topic: Terrain  (Read 248 times)

Offline P1Tiger

• Copper Member
      • VMF-214 'Black Sheep'
Terrain
« on: January 25, 2009, 11:32:59 PM »
i didnt know really where to post this, so bare with me if i got it wrong.

will it affect gameplay at all if the new terrain if any person can barley run AH as it is barely with the old terrain?. :noid
VMF-214'Black Sheep' here since tour 93.

http://www.VMFBlackSheep214.webs.com

"It was war. We were defending our country. We had a strict code of honor: you didn't shoot down a cripple and you kept it a fair fight."
— Captain Wilfrid Reid 'Wop' May, RFC

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Terrain
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »
Im guessing we have to wait and see.  :)
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 07:50:00 AM »
it all depends on "how" they do it, but in most cases more "eye candy" means more horsepower needed to run it. On the other hand HTC is pretty good at giving you options so even a crappy machine can run the game.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »
On the other hand HTC is pretty good at giving you options so even a crappy machine can run the game.

Yup, but at some point one needs to move forward and embrace some newer technology to stay competitive in the market.  That said, I'd have to believe [hope] that HTC allows people with low-end computers to disable as much eye-candy as needed to keep the game playable.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals