Author Topic: Wing Option for squad's  (Read 7530 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Re: Wing Option for squad's
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »
I'm a bit confused by all this "gamey ACM" stuff? I'm not in the top 10% of the dueling crowd and anyone who's ever flown on 171 or ride along gets an occasional dose of  :furious :furious :furious because invariably the disconnect between my thoughts and the planes actions annoy the bejesus out of me. That being said I can fly anything with a spinning prop and a gun and give you some type of a fight. The vast majority of ACM occur well withing the confines of the "doghouse" and rarely on the bleeding edge. In fact the true secret to flying the SBD, A-20 etc is in keeping the fight away from the "edge of the envelope". Very little about ACM has to do with bleeding edge performance...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Wing Option for squad's
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »
Folks, this is the "Wishlist" forum.  It is here for anyone to be able to ask for features they would like in the game.  HiTech and/or Pyro will ask for any clarifications they need in understanding what the user has requested.

This thread has gone so far off course it is rather rediculous.  In the future, please remember the purpose of this forum.  If you cannot provide something constructive and positive to the content in the "Wishlist" forum, then please just move along.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com