Author Topic: planes that have style  (Read 2636 times)

Glunz

planes that have style
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2000, 07:12:00 AM »

Originally posted by Torque:
LOL Glunz I luv your ACM. BTW what does the "C" stand for?    

Will tell ya when you stop losing squaddies due to your greed  

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2000, 10:33:00 AM »
Torque,

friend with your constant new accounts and abuse of the two week
[/b]

well... constant?
you still didn't prove that 'constant'

and yes, I've had two, which of another was more of my friends account, because it was made for him to fly, but I had my flights to instruct him and he flew as well, most of the time.
He was living at my house for over a week

Btw. he liked more to fly Me109 than Spitfire, even though he was quite newbie for the game and killed mitsu as well with it  

but well.. constant?  I still wonder that part and I wanted you to prove it.
I'll stay in the topic now, this seems too stupid flaming with you torque. (you're digging old things up when you were supposed to prove newer things)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2000, 10:38:00 AM »
Others, let's keep within the topic now and ignore this subject between me and Torque, it's nothing but nonsense flaming.
(can I have squelch command in the UBB?)

Ice

planes that have style
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2000, 10:59:00 AM »
Ahhhh....can't ya just feel the love?

P-51D has style...great looks...speed....fine design.

P-38 has style....looks great...outstanding design with one exception...visibility.

Everything else is flat and lifeless to me, however that 202-205 thingie is kinda cool lookin

Bye Bye

Ice

Glunz

planes that have style
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2000, 11:33:00 AM »
Fishu made most impressive streak I have ever seen. In any sim (excuse me if soemone made greater streak in AW or WB, but I doubt that).

And yet some still come here and call him a cheater, two week charlie, coward etc.

Get real !

278 kills and no deaths ! And in Fw 190A-8.

Try that in any plane !

That's biggest achievement I heard in AH. What makes you so special to come here and put this fantastic record down ? Do you actually feel you can do better ?

Admit it, Fishu is a great arena flyer in AH, no matter how you hate to admit it.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2000, 11:54:00 AM »
LOL whatever the Hanz and Franz of gurlymen, if you ever want to learn some real ACM, I am willing to show you Glunz like I did with my low F4U you remember the film right or should I post it again? Heh Glunz you should of kept on running . Staga, Fishu said himself he had alternate nicks in replies to Kieren and Funked what more proof do you want. Not to mention the three post in which he said he quit, every new handle comes with 2 free week yada...yada...yada. Anyhow this is getting as lame as Glunz expecting me climb 8k in 3 secs to help Jek, sorry Glunz I forgot my rocket packs at home that day.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2000, 12:10:00 PM »

Originally posted by Glunz:
Fishu made most impressive streak I have ever seen. In any sim (excuse me if soemone made greater streak in AW or WB, but I doubt that).

And yet some still come here and call him a cheater, two week charlie, coward etc.

Get real !

278 kills and no deaths ! And in Fw 190A-8.

Try that in any plane !

That's biggest achievement I heard in AH. What makes you so special to come here and put this fantastic record down ? Do you actually feel you can do better ?

Admit it, Fishu is a great arena flyer in AH, no matter how you hate to admit it.

Hmmm get you facts straight Glunz I never called Fishu a cheater but I did call you a coward. The streak well any above average AH jockey probably could pull off such a streak(as Zigrat mentioned) but it would be a Yawnboring month to say the least.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2000, 12:30:00 PM »

Originally posted by Fishu:
Torque,

friend with your constant new accounts and abuse of the two week
[/b]

well... constant?
you still didn't prove that 'constant'

and yes, I've had two, which of another was more of my friends account, because it was made for him to fly, but I had my flights to instruct him and he flew as well, most of the time.
He was living at my house for over a week

Btw. he liked more to fly Me109 than Spitfire, even though he was quite newbie for the game and killed mitsu as well with it   (Image removed from quote.)

but well.. constant?  I still wonder that part and I wanted you to prove it.
I'll stay in the topic now, this seems too stupid flaming with you torque. (you're digging old things up when you were supposed to prove newer things)[/B]

Now the debated goes from proving numerous account to providing evidence you did it on a consistent basis. Yawn I have better things to do with my time.

and yes, I've had two, which of another was more of my friends account,

Thank for the confessing end of debate.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2000, 12:52:00 PM »
Maybe I was talking about those two accounts you mentioned?
One after beta which I then deleted because i was bored with AH.
Then another because family friend was visiting here for over a week.

You're unbelievable Torque.. can I say it straight, you're an ass.

I haven't gone to insult people here even if I might say my honest opinion of gaming issues (hispanos and planes..)
(yea.. I confess, I insulted you now... because you're really worth it after all your insults)

Now please, let's end this BS ok!? look at the mirror for once if you can't stop otherwise.

This topic is about planes with style ok?
not about you flaming me.

click on this URL torque: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum1/HTML/007018.html

Glunz

planes that have style
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2000, 01:24:00 PM »

The streak well any above average AH jockey probably could pull off such a streak(as Zigrat mentioned) but it would be a Yawnboring month to say the least.

BS !

Why didn't they pull such a streak then ?

Every tour start there are many takers on a high streak. It is just they get shot down sooner or later and after that their excuse is that flying for streak is boring (your argument too, pretty thin  ).

Flying for streak ain't boring. It is the most challenging way to fly. And it gets harder and harder as your streak grows.

You have to beat ACM by more effective means. You have to have discipline above everything else. No furball diving etc.

Try it sometimes, beat Fishu if you can.

Right now Fishu has the greatest record in AH. ACM honing by constant dying is just much lower on the list.

P.S.
Jekyll got shot down at tree top level. You screwed it. If you say otherwise, you are lying.

Glunz

planes that have style
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2000, 01:42:00 PM »

Hmmm get you facts straight Glunz I never called Fishu a cheater but I did call you a coward.  

Toad implied Fishu being a cheater by abusing the volcano bug. Is that the way to regard the greatest streak in AH ?

He never came back here after I came with gunnery stats which negate his argument. So much on his objectivity.

Me being a coward ? Who cares what you think, we have totally different approach to the game. You fly C Hog, the dweebiest plane in the game. Your ego is getting in your way , you are much different person than a year ago. Is it possible that dweebmobile changes people so much ? Only thing that I find great in your stats is Kills Per Time. Everything else is average, and below average for a C Hog driver.

If your overblown ego allows it, you will see that we don't die in AH. So it wouldn't be especially brave to furball around here. You consider yourself brave because of reckless flying in a game ?! Again, get real, this is a game.

Calling people cowards here is silly to say the least.

If someone flies to 'live' here, respect it. He doesn't value the quake part much here, but concentrates on simulating the realistic approcah, the one he would more likely use in RL.

Face it, Torque, you are just too loud quaker. And you seem to believe we are scared of you. You know what I thought the moment I saw you spraying from below ? Something like : "nice faked split S, but who cares, I am safe. Will meet him when he won't be watching".

While you believe in ACM, Fishu is the true master of air combat. Maybe he can give you a lesson or two.

AKSeaWulfe

planes that have style
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2000, 03:54:00 PM »
Originally posted by Glunz:

Why didn't they pull such a streak then ?

Maybe cuz no one really wants to? I know Citabria had an 80kill streak until he got too greedy. That has nothing to do with skill, he just got himself into the wrong situation which he couldn't get away from.

Every tour start there are many takers on a high streak. It is just they get shot down sooner or later and after that their excuse is that flying for streak is boring (your argument too, pretty thin   ).

Or perhaps they really were bored with flying for streak and wanted more fun, like just furballing or assisting their countrymates with real objectives.

Flying for streak ain't boring. It is the most challenging way to fly. And it gets harder and harder as your streak grows.

Been there done that. To each his own. YOu think it's challenging or fun, I think it's a royal pain in the bellybutton and too big of a burden on my shoulders to really care. Besides, it's more fun to know that because you dove in and died while getting a few kills that a fellow countryman survived. Self-sacrifice to me is the greatest reward, especially when the other party acknowledges it.

Try it sometimes, beat Fishu if you can.

Suppose this right here is a "check out my wang and pull out yours.. bet mines bigger" kinda thang so I will let that one alone.

Right now Fishu has the greatest record in AH. ACM honing by constant dying is just much lower on the list.

Greatest record? Nope. Perhaps to you and him, not to me. And what's this list?

-SW

Glunz

planes that have style
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2000, 04:40:00 PM »

Maybe cuz no one really wants to? I know Citabria had an 80kill streak until he got too greedy. That has nothing to do with skill, he just got himself into the wrong situation which he couldn't get away from.

Self discipline.

Or perhaps they really were bored with flying for streak and wanted more fun, like just furballing or assisting their countrymates with real objectives.

Fun, but not realistic.

Been there done that. To each his own. YOu think it's challenging or fun, I think it's a royal pain in the bellybutton and too big of a burden on my shoulders to really care. Besides, it's more fun to know that because you dove in and died while getting a few kills that a fellow countryman survived. Self-sacrifice to me is the greatest reward, especially when the other party acknowledges it.

And your greatest streak was ?

In RL you dove and died. As dead, you can't enjoy your self-sacrifice reward. And you can't hear the acknowledgements.

Greatest record? Nope. Perhaps to you and him, not to me. And what's this list?

Then who has the greatest record ?

The list ?
- survival
- landing missions
- planes shot down
- ACM

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
planes that have style
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2000, 06:11:00 PM »
On the original topic.. Nice list Cit. Every plane on that list has plenty of charisma. Finding that they can be taken beyond the limits anticipated by their original designers are the hallmarks of each and every one of them.

As for the the other dreck in this thread.. I came; I saw; I read; I laffed..

.. and now I've left.  

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
planes that have style
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2000, 06:21:00 PM »
That off topic discussion should be diverted to here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum1/HTML/007018.html