Author Topic: The new face of terrorism  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
Re: The new face of terrorism
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 10:21:38 PM »
I read the geese had nothing to do with taliban, but that it was something about the airline no longer carrying Molson...

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »
larry my biological father won the Navy Cross at Choisin. My adoptive father spent 4 years on a destroyer in WWII. I attempted to join the military Marines and Army shortly after my 40th Birthday on 9/11/ 01 (my birthday was is 9/11). Forty was too old. BTW I had an appointment to Annapolis in 1979 but BOTH of my father's begged me NOT to serve (my biological father had killed about 23 chinese soldiers many teenaged and begged me NEVER to kill). I decided to wait and see if there was ever a WWII like cause--it came when I was 40---not my fault.  I respect NO ONE for ignorant prejudice. If we can't have decency as one of our values which includes respect for other cultures then the US is not worth fighting for. BTW very few of our wars involved existential threats to our freedom, certainly NOT IRAQ.

:rolleyes:
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:25 PM »
If anyone else emails me that stupid picture I am going to break their freaking keyboard.

:rofl :lol
Tours 86 - 296

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »
No, the next face of terrorism will be white. So that everyone and anyone can be suspected.

:noid

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »
larry my biological father won the Navy Cross at Choisin. My adoptive father spent 4 years on a destroyer in WWII. I attempted to join the military Marines and Army shortly after my 40th Birthday on 9/11/ 01 (my birthday was is 9/11). Forty was too old. BTW I had an appointment to Annapolis in 1979 but BOTH of my father's begged me NOT to serve (my biological father had killed about 23 chinese soldiers many teenaged and begged me NEVER to kill). I decided to wait and see if there was ever a WWII like cause--it came when I was 40---not my fault.  I respect NO ONE for ignorant prejudice. If we can't have decency as one of our values which includes respect for other cultures then the US is not worth fighting for. BTW very few of our wars involved existential threats to our freedom, certainly NOT IRAQ.

It's up to each and everyone to decide for themselves. Don't let anyone TELL you what to do, but consider what they have told you when you make your own decision.

Take a look at this, he can't speak english very well but he does have some experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBMdJWKEFbg&feature=channel

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 11:42:11 PM »

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 03:05:51 AM »
Probably has bird-flu as well...
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline SirFrancis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 04:15:44 AM »
They are geese. Havnt you ever hunted waterfowl? Two geese! Now does it make sense?  :huh

*smartassmode on*

Rich46yo u are right. They are geese. But ;) ducks belong to the Anatidae family (that includes the ducks, geese and swans) So I should wrote "Anatidae" instead of "ducks"

*smartassmode out*

and no, I never hunted geese. Only ducks.
‘CO2…makes the planet greener’

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 06:13:22 AM »
most of you guys have no sense of ha ha ...... :D
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline ridley1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »
don't you guys realize how much geese crap?

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »
don't you guys realize how much geese crap?

That's where the term "Loose as a Goose" came from.