Author Topic: Duhasst being uncivilized to the CJ's  (Read 1804 times)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Re: Duhasst being uncivilized to the CJ's
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 08:17:35 PM »
Maybe you read something wrong Lute is agreeing with me...i think.

We have/had several cv's from port we either lost or on front line hiden.  The CJ's come on and start to run everyone of them back to the front.  We have several cv's in play they could use and I get hammered by this mega squad for taking them away from them.  And I was keeping them where they have been for along while.  There was one or two that could have been taken out but all 6 of them.  I am in a 4 man squad...no one from my squad was on to get my back, so to speak, and had several CJ's getting on vox swearing at me and generally being uncivilized.  Yeah I got mad and it's not the first time I have had run ins with CJ's and won't be the last.  Actually the last tour CJ's were knights I got into spat about cv's with a now former CJ.  He was trying to take the cv to a base with ords up and a huge red dar bar.  To top that off there was an enemy cv there.  So I took it turned it away and it survived and we could use it from a safe distance to fight for the base.  He also swore at me threated to kick my ass...lol.  Funny thing is now he is a knight full time with a new squad(not mine).  He is also a guy I would fight side by side with now.  He is a good guy but we had a rocky start. 

If your points agree with wmlutes then we are in agreement....cv control needs to be dictated by the situation...they should not always be offensive if you play the game as if there is actually a "war" going on.   If you play the game like Quake and need instant combat and tactics be darned then run them full steam at the nearest enemy base....
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »
Thats cool, you can "edit" a post...I wanna be just like you. Oh wait, no I dont...your just another one of them online losers that talk smack behind a screen.

You need to read your posts before you post them.  :rofl    :rofl   :rolleyes:

Crims
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline V1per

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
What was it before Tailh00k?

(Tailh00k scores started in Aug and if i'm not mistaken, you must have flown for @ 6month to a year+ before that)

I've flown with a few before actually paying with this one.

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 08:20:59 PM »
I'm stupid? You're the one hiding 10 CV's :rofl

Ok not done!  

It was 6 cv's and I didn't put them in the places they were.  Your to stupid to see the big picture...k.

And your the one that got on vox and swore at me and when I dared you to do it again you got on vox (while I recorded) and said " blah blah blah" literally.  Your so mature.  Then you where squelched!
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
If your points agree with wmlutes then we are in agreement

(looks outside to see if plagues of locusts are raining down....)

Thanks!

That is what I thought looking at your stats.

They looked like a pilot who had flown for over a year-year 1/2 ish+
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »
zOMG T3H C4RT00N PL4N3Z IZ L00S1NG T3H CVZ!!@#

:noid
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline V1per

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »
And your the one that got on vox and swore at me and when I dared you to do it again you got on vox (while I recorded) and said " blah blah blah" literally.  Your so mature.  Then you where squelched!

I swore at you? ROFL I said "You're calling us the skilless tards, your the one hiding 10 freaking CV's". Your mother failed at raising you.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »
Your mother failed at raising you.

:lol

Sig material right there!  :rofl :rofl
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
I'm IN before Skuzzy is  :)

I agree with WMLute in some cases it's "a good move" you could say to hide an enemy CV. Think about it...you're taking a mobile airfield away from them. Some think CVs should be reset after an hour or two of the port of which it spawned out of was taken. I once got in an argument about this with Whels. He took a shade and found out where we had a CV hidden. (we had it behind our mainland, a good 9 or 10 sectors away from the nearest nit base) and he came and bombed it. He argued him spying was ok because we had "their" CV hidden. This happens quite a bit, people need to start looking at it in a strategic point of view.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

Huh, like 2 week trials you mean?
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »
This thread is lame and all you've done here, Tailh00k, is make the Claim Jumpers look like a bunch of fools for being associated with you.

Man-up and take it up with the individual instead of posting this rubbish here.

We don't care if someone was 'uncivilised' toward you. Work it out like a man and sort it out with whoever had the beef with you.

All you're doing here is giving people cause to laugh at you and your squad, regardless of whether or not you were spoken to in a disrespectful manner initially.

Do you understand that?

Should you feel the need to try and insult me in response to this appraisal of your efforts in this thread you shall only further my point.

Danke, guten tag.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »
If you want to play fast and loose with a CV, fine, do it with one we own the port for.

Hiding CV's is an accepted part of gameplay. Spying to get one back stinks, understandable, but its still fishy.
As is switching sides to take command one one so you can sail it back to where it can be sunk.

Do it the old fashioned way, EARN it. Most maps its really not that hard to find a CV if you are willing to invest a half hour of time looking. Once you have it spotted, get together a pilot or 3 and go kill it.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
:lol

Sig material right there!  :rofl :rofl

Beat ya to it
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »