Author Topic: *S* BISH - Nice listening in to our missions.  (Read 2238 times)

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
Re: *S* BISH - Nice listening in to our missions.
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »
Ok, dude seriously calm down. Multiple times people come on the boards and complain about how there mission got trashed by some lame spy or they were intercepted because the two weeker popped when hewasn't supposed to. Spies happen, better get used to it. There's  no possible or logical way to get rid of the  spies , so might as well forget about it. Thanks to everyone who congratulated each other on the good fight and are taking the thread lightly. If you want to post on these boards, make it positive, and quit crying. Because frankly, half of us don't care.
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2009, 08:13:32 PM »
Ok, dude seriously calm down. Multiple times people come on the boards and complain about how there mission got trashed by some lame spy or they were intercepted because the two weeker popped when hewasn't supposed to. Spies happen, better get used to it. There's  no possible or logical way to get rid of the  spies , so might as well forget about it. Thanks to everyone who congratulated each other on the good fight and are taking the thread lightly. If you want to post on these boards, make it positive, and quit crying. Because frankly, half of us don't care.
Spy...  :noid

:D
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2009, 03:51:50 AM »
Ok, dude seriously calm down. Multiple times people come on the boards and complain about how there mission got trashed by some lame spy or they were intercepted because the two weeker popped when hewasn't supposed to.

Was on an noe mission yesterday and some 2 weeker wouldn't get on the deck for nothing. We told him to hit enter 3 times hehe.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2009, 09:13:27 AM »

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2009, 10:09:16 AM »
ya hear whining about undefended capture.We went on a p40 mish just to start trouble.Even put it on 200 we had a goon otw.get there and no one wants to fight so we start tearing up town to provoke em.still no real resistance.we end up taking since they didnt seem to want to defend it.I have been on defenses before and fighting a good size group and then you start hearing countrymen giving up.Too many they got us.I dont quit till system says over.Too many times we have saved it by hanging in there.Same thing with captures.too many give up too easily.Just cause they have uppers dont mean it cant be down with teamwork and using your head.My favorite is had a town defended by 2 tanks and they were engaging and going into town.I rolled an m3 right behind them and follwed them into town and dropped troops.In fact I would rather take a base with a few of my squaddies or ones I know arent gonna be worried about score and leave ya hanging than a horde of ones worried about score or only vulching and not providing proper cover
been there destroyed that

Offline 052088

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2009, 11:12:20 AM »
On the topic of spying, I won't do it, however, as previously mentioned in this thread, it will always be a factor to contend with.  I don't expect HTC to police spying complaints.  Several members posted good advice on safe com pratices...our squad utilizes those techniques and for the most part it works.

The one tactic that I believe is totally unfair is the stealing of aircraft carrier groups and moving them to obscure locations.  Yesterday, that once again happened to us.  I am not aware of in the history of warfare where a carrier group was stolen from an opposing country.  But, such is game play, I just feel sorry for those so inclined to do so.

At any rate, remember to pratice safe com and always use a COMdom.

DAGO  :salute   

Offline xStrato

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
I have the film. I will get it posted soon. Expect the ahf format of course.

It was one heck of a night. What they are saying is true. No matter what, the LCA are always up for a good fight. Look for our names in lights.

Offline xStrato

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »
SPiEzZZZ#@SD@E@!@E OMGZzzZSAEE@@#SDD

BURN THEM#@!##@! :furious :mad: :O
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »
Here is the film....

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?omzmjtmzety

didn't you mean to put "spies" instead of "spys"  :aok
Tours 86 - 296

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
OK watched the film and all I can say is it looked like a ton of fun. I'm gonna start creating missions just so spies can intercept them. I don't know what the complaint is?
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline xStrato

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »
didn't you mean to put "spies" instead of "spys"  :aok

Oops. Thank you grandma.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:24 PM »
You're welcome cupcake
Tours 86 - 296

Offline xStrato

• Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
OK watched the film and all I can say is it looked like a ton of fun. I'm gonna start creating missions just so spies can intercept them. I don't know what the complaint is?

It was a blast. We always like a good fight. <S> LCA

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »

What's you're game ID???  Haven't seen you on?
Tours 86 - 296