Author Topic: Hitech  (Read 2599 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Hitech
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 06:47:11 PM »
 Roy tried to logon lastnite but tripped and pulled the wire out of his computer...

:noid

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 06:48:22 PM »
Waffle is the only one I've really seen (and Killed  :D).  Only see Skuzzy online when there is an update due
Tours 86 - 296

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »

the only time ive seen the Hitech online was a long time ago I think it was an AI....
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »
I was just wondering if Hitech ever gets on and completely owns the whole arena. I know he does the Santa thing. Is he to busy trying to keep his kids (us) happy lol. Just figured I would ask <S> and thanks for the game Hitech and crew.

on X-mas hitech flys around like santa, the reindeers and all, he has like 40mm cannons or something on it and goes like 600mph

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 08:14:18 PM »
I have seen Skuzzy on random occasions, always seems to be an ally...hmmm.
Waffle I have found needs to practice his aim in a wirbly, got his butt bombed every time.  Good thing I wasn't relying on him to protect me at the time.
Sudz, well got lucky with him, hard to tell sharks apart!
Hitech, saw him on once, in the DA, oooh he was an evil temp dweeb.  He tried to kill the poor sap I was chasing, only to later get picked by a higher dweebier Temp, it was tragic end to HT.

:D
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »
One of my all time favorite kills was back in AH1 when I watched a squaddie fighting this F4U for ages then swooped in a stole the kill at the last moment, was Hitech.  My friend still gives me crap about it to this day. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
Hmm, I saw a player named something like hitec, hightec, hiteck, hytech, or hytec once in the arenas. Needless to say, he/she/it was a terrible pilot.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 09:30:30 PM »
Hmm, I saw a player named something like hitec, hightec, hiteck, hytech, or hytec once in the arenas. Needless to say, he/she/it was a terrible pilot.
Me thinks Enker just outed themselves.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »
I was just wondering if Hitech ever gets on and completely owns the whole arena. I know he does the Santa thing. Is he to busy trying to keep his kids (us) happy lol. Just figured I would ask <S> and thanks for the game Hitech and crew.
the  checks and or credit card receipts go to him!!!! so yes he owns us all!!!
 and rightly so :salute
Flying since tour 71.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »
I've seen both Waffle and Superfly quite a few times. I've GVed next to Superfly, and have had Waffle snipe my osti from 2K away in a B-25
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline bobtom

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »
While the current version (or patch, whatever you call it) was being posted on the website and everyone was anxiously waiting for the next release, I saw superfly in one of our missions. Vans was bombarding him with He-111 questions, but he wouldn't say much. I have also seen superfly gving. But I have never seen anyone else from the HTC staff fly.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2009, 10:01:11 PM »
Vans was bombarding him with He-111 questions,

:rofl

seen him do this plenty of times myself
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2009, 02:19:10 AM »
Ive seen Hitech Skuzzy and of course used to see Waffle online alot. Wish they were on more. BUt they tend to get swamped with ??s so I can see why we dont see them much.  :rock
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2009, 04:16:04 AM »
During my 1st AH year, in last millenium, I shot HT down once or twice.

He also got me when I was trying to roll a Ju88 into an old V-base (27 I think) camouflage shelter after landing there. I had just bombed the runway (yes, one could damage it then for a short while) at A1 on that beta map (?), no high mountain center base yet at that time. I thought then that I could exit succesfully only in the shelter/hangar. I saw this fighter diving at me and desperately kept on rolling.... never made it. "You were shot down by HiTech"  :D ... I bet he laughed at the free newbie kill. :) Taught me a valuable lesson.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:19:06 AM by BlauK »

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 04:45:31 AM »
Well Waffle used to be in the Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group IIRC before joining the staff so yes a lot of old players flew with him. I know the Hitech account has been used to test the AI in a hurri2C (HO dweeb !) on MW when it came out, I've seen him flying a P51 around before that. I often saw Superfly flying or rolling as bishop lately. And yes off course Skuzzy poping up to say we are about to get reset without 2nd warning  :D

Its always nice to see the creators online...its like real polytheism !  :rofl
now posting as SirNuke