Author Topic: Warping problem/spiking FPS  (Read 687 times)

Offline Kteich716

• Zinc Member
Re: Warping problem/spiking FPS
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »
My v-sync was forced off so that should help by turning it on. I also found out i had my my tv hooked up for second screen and the display was still set for 2 monitors. I switched video quality to performance over quality and i my task scheduler was disable which made it so i couldlnt use disk defragmenter. So if i still have a problem after these fixes then i will have no idea whats wrong and most likely give up and hope hitech will give me a refund since i have not been able to play since i purchase my first month.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
If you're having difficulty re-enabling the task-manager run a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy. It checks some of the system settings (Such as the Windows Security center and the Task Manager) to ensure they are enabled. If they aren't it gives you the option to re-enable them through the scanner.

http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-amp-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10122137.html?tag=mncol
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Kteich716

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »
Still warping....I have no Idea. Thanks for trying to help all but I think Its either my Sucky ISP Comcast or some problem that knowone knows of yet because i have been tweaking my computer for 3 days now over an already tweaked computer that ran the game fine. After i warp i go to my performance histrory and it shows no major spikes that would be the cause. Oh well.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
Well, if you connect through Chicago that could be the problem. However since you can't run pingplotter there's no point in assuming anything.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Coogan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »
   Have you tried playing offline to see if you frame-rate is jumping all over the place?