Author Topic: No use whining, comparing, crying, extrapolating, concluding..yadda...yadda...  (Read 726 times)

Offline fscott

• Banned
  • Copper Member
You have to re-learn the flight characteristics of any sim you fly whether it be Janes WW2, WB, AH, CFS2, or AW3.  It is obvious that no one has the final answer on how any plane flew. I come here after flying WB and suddenly the P38 is hard to fly, the F4 is a very popular plane, and the P47 is a dog. I'm not whining though. It's jut another perspective on how each plane MAY have performed. That's what we should all keep in mind.

The fm's here are no more definitive than the versions found in other sims. All are examples of how these planes may have flown.

SO it's useless to whine and cry and say that this plane or that plane couldn't do this or that manuever. Just learn their fm's and exploit the strengths and weaknesses.

fscott

funked

No use whining, comparing, crying, extrapolating, concluding..yadda...yadda...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2000, 11:19:00 AM »
Amen

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2000, 11:23:00 AM »
ill have to disagree

if you have factual, scientific, or historical evidence pointing to the invalidity of the FMs, then you have the right to speak about it.

for instance heres an invalid whine:

"but the hispanos are so uber strong, they feel like lasers"

here is a valid statement:

"the hispano 20mm round was found to be unable to penetrate the front armor of a Panzer IV, yet it is able to accomplish this in aces high"

then cite references and provide proof

i would love to see the end of baseless whines, but there ARE inaccuracies in the game that I would like to see improved.

but even as it is it is a damned fun game  

Pepino

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2000, 01:34:00 AM »
Turbolazers are too uber.

Death to quakegirls  

Hehehe, how this qualify in the whine league?