Author Topic: Do 335 Pfeil  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Do 335 Pfeil
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 02:42:00 AM »
You did note that the model builder was making it up as he went along correct?

Kinda like that famous or infamous Lancaster/Fortress mix of a model a guy did that had the weekend 'historians' scrambling because they bought his well written 'history' of the plane.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 04:09:21 AM »
From all accounts I have read it was a very good plane. If they had been able to produce it earlier it would have played a major role in the war.

And it doesnt matter if he was making it up as he along it met all the goals that was set for it plus some it was just way too late.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 05:42:00 AM »

And it doesnt matter if he was making it up as he along it met all the goals that was set for it plus some it was just way too late.
:rofl omg my sides hurt. bwaahahhahahahhaha.
See Rule #4

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 05:50:27 AM »
moin

you sure that the model builder wrote the story to his model? sorry my english is not so god do not notice any facks in a other language hehe, but it sounds historycaly coreckt....the part with Lufthansa lines... not hitlers escape lol. but maybe thay planed the posible escape with one of these lufthansa birds.
would be nice if we finde som real pics from this bird.

cu chris3

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 06:10:12 AM »
moin

you sure that the model builder wrote the story to his model? sorry my english is not so god do not notice any facks in a other language hehe, but it sounds historycaly coreckt....the part with Lufthansa lines... not hitlers escape lol. but maybe thay planed the posible escape with one of these lufthansa birds.

cu chris3
Would you like to buy a bridge?
See Rule #4

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 06:46:50 AM »
???????????

what do you mean?

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 06:59:47 AM »
Well bronk glad you got a good laugh from that. I didnt read the model thing chris posted thought he was talking about the planes creator my bad. :aok
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 07:41:01 AM »
moin

cu chris3

Even some non-english things things should have given you a hint. for example the alleged name of the three planes "Max Mümmelmann" "Wahnfried von Lichthofen" and "Oswald Kolle" - I wonder why the Lufthansa would name a plane in 1945 after the famous sex educator of the 60's and 70's  :D
Or the Pilot's name "Winfried R. Ledigt" - for my non german friends: If you read it aloud in German, it sounds like "Winfried is done."
Or the claim they planned to add another two(!) ejection seats + additional fuel tanks for Adolf & Eva Braun

Funny page all in all ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 08:10:16 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ok next time i should read all hehe.

sorry guys, i hope you got some good laughts because of me ....

but btw two more ejection seats plus extra fuel tanks......why not? thay planned alot in the last days...

cu chis3

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »
It acually did have ejection seats, first plane of all time. I know that parts true because it sounds logical, would you like to get hit by the prop in the back? I know I wouldn't.
I know I'll never see this plane in AH2, unless they come out with "AH2 weird plane game"
It never saw combat nor did it have any squadron use. Never play in this game.

I thought it was the Niki that had fewer than 150? I'm probably wrong but that's my assumption here. When they add the G.55, after they remodel the C.2's, that I think had fewer than 150 as well. 
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 09:15:43 AM »
It acually did have ejection seats, first plane of all time.

Wasn't the first. The first ejection was from a  He 280 prototype. The first plane with ejection seats in serial-production was the He 219.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 06:32:32 AM »
Combat\No Combat who can to confirm this with 100% certainty. 

Perk it if you have to but please add this plane.  :aok
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 06:43:47 AM »
Combat\No Combat who can to confirm this with 100% certainty. 

Perk it if you have to but please add this plane.  :aok
not squadron strengthen... sorry it's out.
See Rule #4

Offline rapp25

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »
It acually did have ejection seats, first plane of all time. I know that parts true because it sounds logical, would you like to get hit by the prop in the back? I know I wouldn't.
I know I'll never see this plane in AH2, unless they come out with "AH2 weird plane game"
It never saw combat nor did it have any squadron use. Never play in this game.

I thought it was the Niki that had fewer than 150? I'm probably wrong but that's my assumption here. When they add the G.55, after they remodel the C.2's, that I think had fewer than 150 as well. 

There were around 400-500 or so N1k2-Js built in WW2 but around 1500 in total of the N1k series so it does deserve a spot even though other japanese aircraft were far more numerous I think the n1k is there as it was one of the best pacific fighters - game balance.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »
Unlike many other planes people are asking for, say the beaufighter as one, this plane would be used. Even though this plane wasn't produced

in large numbers (it is arguable in how many there where and there was a semi squadron who had these planes) it was a great plane a

answer to the p-51 d and from all accounts it would have at least been an equal to it if not better i applaud all the people lobbying for the

hanger queens but this plane has a use.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com