Author Topic: Horde the P-38G!  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
Re: Horde the P-38G!
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »
Hey dan..welcome back...

Vudak I'll send you via email...this thread is way off topic to begin with :t

Mazz - Yayyy I win! :devil

Kappa - Your my biggest fish thus far....at only 2000 posts you are harder to snag!!!

Sorry guys...yesterday was the bored day off with snow...gotta work now....I guess I'll somehow continue to have an AWESOME time in the MA with AWESOME peeps and lots of laughs....

Sometimes I just like to "hang out" with the small percentage that are miserable or needing an "atta boy" to keep playing...thank goodness these boards exist!  Keeps my civic sense appeased :lol :rofl

see rule 6
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 01:01:49 PM by Waffle »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »
I'm not replying in this one again unless the discussion gets back to arguing the facts instead of childish name calling.

Right, so you're just not interested in arguing the facts. You want to spin this into a peanut gallery food fight,
another pissing match
no matter what.

I have no falc obsession. I actually had to read your post twice to make sure I didn't misread that tiny red text. So you really are paranoid like I said.
The DFC as cops never crossed my mind. More made up BS with your name on it.
That an issue has been around a long time doesn't mean it's insoluble. Meaning hordes.
I don't get into everyone of your posts.  Another attempt at dodging the arguments by discrediting with mischaracterization. Yep, that's how much dancing around the points you're doing. Just like in previous threads. Another made up red herring.  Whether you care about what I think or not, yet more red herring.. You cherry pick who you support based on whether they support or have befriended you, not whether they're right.  That's a pretty textbook definition of
bias
That you "support" the dfc.. I smell hypocrisy. Just another token "salute" to mute the disagreements you're unwilling to resolve.  You support the DFC?  Then quit spinning these arguments into trash talk. Quit dodging the plain factual arguments with cop-outs like "you just have falcon envy" or falcon obsession or whatever other BS. 

The intent in Scotch's opening post is pointing out how ludicrous the ganging regularly gets in the LW MA. Whether he window dressed that with some smack talk or (intentionally or not) goes off on some trash talking tangent is beside the point.. Just bait for trash talk. You bit hard on that bait and ignored the meaningful arguments. It's a shame he did, but it changes nothing WRT the hording and ganging topic.
if i did say "What the hell?" and dove in and died I wouldn't post screenies ridiculing those who killed me and suggest it was somehow their fault for the situation I put myself in.
Not how it happened.  The point wasn't to ridicule those people in particular. He doesn't say it's their fault that he was in that situation.  He didn't get into that situation because "he said what the hell and dove in and died in ridiculously bad odds".  But that's how you're spinning it.  So it's exactly like I said, you're just finding whatever ridiculous suit to disguise Scotch's post in and trolling it out as if that were what he said and meant.  Only he's got a lot less patience for that than I do.
  By your own admission you hover at high alt around these fights for amusement and don't dive in to help.
Wrong, not characteristic of what I do. But it's convenient to pretend it is so you can cop-out of the real arguments. 
If one views this film one quickly realizes there isn't an accident or hordes that are lurking around him that cause these "gangbang" screenshots...its the result of his concious decisions in flight to put himself there...and take screenshots....and post them with comments like 'ridiculous"....hmmm
Pure crap.  The hordes do happen by conscious decisions on the part of players.  They don't just happen by sheer cosmic coincidence.  Players do steal kills. They do miss out on the breadth and depth of what is in fact a martial art.. I'm no gung ho ninja. I just recognize the mechanics of it, the same way I recognize mechanics of one discipline in another totally unrelated one.  That's called insight and I don't see what's so taboo about pointing it out when you see it.. Unless you're all for obscurantism and shy away from bringing up novelties if it means risking being a black sheep for it for a while.

The players do go for the path of least resistence.  They will pile up on cons already more than neutralized by lopsided odds and will shoot over each others shoulders instead of taking 30 seconds to go tangle with the unengaged cons that bit further.  You don't have to jump head first into 5:1 odds like in Scotch's film above for ganging to happen.  The film he posted just happens to be a comically extreme example.
I could point out point by point how your posts are pretty much wrong on everything, but that's tedious because you'll just pretend to look the other way, and beside the real point here: The hording and useless gang banging, and general low quality gameplay.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:12 PM »

see rule 6

Oops. Didn't realize that violated a rule. Here's an edited version.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
THIS IS GETTING NUTS NOW.

all of this from a guy simply posting about having had some fun. and he was having fun posting the original stuff too.

watch and listen to the film. they were laughing. they seemed to think it was a riot.

:salute to them for having fun
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2009, 02:08:03 PM »
Fianna is gonna get Skuzzy-slapped me thinks ...  :confused:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »
Please, stop posting in this thread.

Falconwing, I'm asking you to walk away from this.

Muppets, I'm asking you to do the same thing.   

This has spilled out of control and has now resulted in someone "testing Skuzzy's patience."

STOP POSTING.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »
Wow :rofl falc put a fork in you, your done.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2009, 02:23:40 PM »
Please, stop posting in this thread.

Falconwing, I'm asking you to walk away from this.

Okay :aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2009, 06:16:19 PM »
OK on a lighter note

WTG Scotch, looks like you have them surrounded

<S>
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »
Tsk Tsk Tsk
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!