Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8578 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:05 PM »
Just remember that being in a big 'name' squad, along with getting lots of attaboys and a dollar will get you a can of Coke. :aok

So this is important stuff :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:28 PM »
my dad always told me it was bad logic that would lead you to the conclusion that poking a bear in the eye with a small stick was a good idea!

guess the failure to recognize even this simple truth is why pigs remain at the bottom of the food chain, and tend to be served up on all occasions as a second choice.

:rofl  :rofl
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »
my dad always told me it was bad logic that would lead you to the conclusion that poking a bear in the eye with a small stick was a good idea!

guess the failure to recognize even this simple truth is why pigs remain at the bottom of the food chain, and tend to be served up on all occasions as a second choice.

:rofl  :rofl

Hello Flotsom,

I must say that if behaving as the Muppets do is the "top" of the food chain, then it seems to me that you may have what is important a little turned upside down.  Your ACM and squad tactics are great, however your behavior at times is grade school to say the least.  This Pig Envy or whatever is, has been going on quite some time.  Not sure what the AOM's trip is, but every time I turn around one or more of you is hammering on POTW.  Care to explain, instead of throwing out more unsubstantiated garbage?

Have a great day,

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »
           the muppets seem rather nice to me.....always enjoy flying and dyin with and against them>>>   :salute
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »
Hello Flotsom,

I must say that if behaving as the Muppets do is the "top" of the food chain, then it seems to me that you may have what is important a little turned upside down.  Your ACM and squad tactics are great, however your behavior at times is grade school to say the least.  This Pig Envy or whatever is, has been going on quite some time.  Not sure what the AOM's trip is, but every time I turn around one or more of you is hammering on POTW.  Care to explain, instead of throwing out more unsubstantiated garbage?

Have a great day,

Way

Who started this thread and what did they say in their post?

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »
I have no problem with the muppets but will continue to oink as I have looked for that since my 2 weeks was up.When the pigs was small nothing was ever said until we grew into a force to be reckoned with.I wont hide in no stinking hangar and have always tried to drop hangars.Attacking a field has always been a good way to start trouble.I enjoy watching em get all bent when ya start laying rounds on a hangar.Shame ya cant kill a tower cause I enjoy spraying the glass with a lil mg42 fire.Killin me in the air aint no feat cause I been killed by every 12 yr old that has logged on.If yall want to have some FUN fights I am all for it.No need to get all ugly about it though as we have enough BS going on without a bunch added to it.
been there destroyed that

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
 :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 01:17:53 PM by waystin2 »

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »
Hello Flotsom,

Have a great day,

Way

well Way,

i dont have an explanation per se,

i havent been a Muppet long and my acm sux dried poop through a straw! but the guys accept me for the reject that i am and actually seem to enjoy my retarded antics, at times.

i am most assuredly positive that if you are feeling like they are being unfriendly in a mean spirited way towards the PoTW then you have their intentions confused! we are simply having fun and making rude jokes at the expense of the masses for the amusement of the few. it is the exact same way we treat each fellow Muppet. if you could see the banter on our squad channel or in our private forum or here it on our vox then you would understand that how we treat people on 200 is the same way we treat each other, no malice just good hearted poking to get a response.

so Way to more directly answer you, i think what you are seeing is the Muppet method of banter and fight provoking, its intended all in fun and jest with the hopes of ending in a trip to the DA for an hour or more of fun dueling.

if you take honest offense at a statement made then politely (so that we understand that you are really upset and not just flinging turds) ask for it to stop or make it known that the particular comment was inappropriate and i am certain you will receive a respectful apology and the silence that you were looking for. after all it isnt fun if it isnt mutual.

but then dont get that confused with the tearing of a new buttox hole into some tard for being a &*(^&^%, if they wanna be like that to us then they get what they asked for no remorse or sympathy.

:salute
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »
Hello Flotsom,

You Sir are to be applauded.  An actual explanation and civil conversation Sir. 

Have a great day &  :salute,

Way

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »
 :salute flotsom you know that sounds exactly like us.We give each other a ton of grief and really enjoy it.Sounds like both squads are basically the same.We enjoy starting a fight.Especially when ya have worthy opponent like I know you guys have some excellent sticks.Some DA squad action sounds like a good idea and would probably be fun

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »
This Pig Envy or whatever is, has been going on quite some time.  Not sure what the AOM's trip is, but every time I turn around one or more of you is hammering on POTW.  Care to explain, instead of throwing out more unsubstantiated garbage?
No pig envy, no trip. There's random rants on the hording, which often enough happens to be by the pigs.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
I think the hording accusations are coming from the knit alliance missions-we do alot with the 68's,freebirds and devil's rejects.It is not intentional hording as such but just countrymen teaming up to achieve a goal.We have alot of people lately that just want to hang with us.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
which often enough happens to be by the pigs.
:confused:

Hello Moot,

I ask you for evidence Sir.  No more unsubstantiated garbage. 

Way

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »
Alright.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
Alright.

Thank you Moot.  It is hard at times to figure out what is just poking to get someone aggravated and wanting to fight, and something that may actually need to be addressed for the better of the game environment.

Have a great day & :salute,

Way