Author Topic: muppets  (Read 8589 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: muppets
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
YGBSM....I mean Kammy....I mean YGBSM...I mean ankle humper....well that covers it. :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
you know I have fought a bunch of the POTW, and for the most part they have been good decent fights.

I recently read your forums and found allot of "talk" about the Muppet's, sounds to me it is your squad that has the issues.

any time you wanna back up these words you let me know.

ive been lettin ya know internet tough guy thats the point of the post or do you just not understand English?

MrMeaty
fear the flying black pig

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »
Ok, but if they do, then let there be a tangible reward. I suggest the losing squad salute the victors by changing their Squad name to "Pig's Rule" or "Muppet's Rule" for 2 weeks following the fight. Maybe that way the combatants will have just a little more incentive to win.  ;)
If you look above, you'll see the most common response to invitations to match ups we've been getting..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »
If you look above, you'll see the most common response to invitations to match ups we've been getting..
I know, but it would be nice to drop all the trash talk and just fight.

(You may find this interesting m00t: I was talking to the Grand Master one night after class about diffusing encounters on the street. He said it becomes pretty obvious when it's time to stop talking and just kick the other guy in the mouth. I think it's time guys :D)
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »
Somebody's got their panties in a bunch.

Dragon has THE best avatar!! :O :salute
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2009, 05:22:54 PM »

(You may find this interesting m00t: I was talking to the Grand Master one night after class about diffusing encounters on the street. He said it becomes pretty obvious when it's time to stop talking and just kick the other guy in the mouth. I think it's time guys :D)

Ya, I remember that conversation too. Know when it's time to stop talking, and "put your foot in his ear".
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2009, 05:27:17 PM »
Ya, I remember that conversation too. Know when it's time to stop talking, and "put your foot in his ear".
So you ready to go "Billy Jack" and take your boots off?
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2009, 05:28:22 PM »
You should probably note who that icon was, and what he was doing to encourage such a response.  :t

I might respond to the rest of this thread tomorrow night. Time for bed. Hitting the early waves tomorrow.

Scotch,

After learning the story of the lone con's infatuation with the Muppets, I suspect the Muppets would in turn judge the POTW and other lesser squads very harshly for ever succumbing to the attention addiction of a single disgruntled envious player. Especialy one who is not the equal of the least talented of your team. But he did start the altercation loaded with unjust inuendos about the honor of the Muppets. And if you are going to teach someone an unforgettable lesson in mannors for insulting you, don't just use one BFG9000, use the whole arsenal(Planet Busters included).  :aok  

But that in turn begs a question: If you guys are everything you say you are, why bother to punish one looser who will never hold a candle to you?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »
If you guys are everything you say you are, why bother to punish one looser who will never hold a candle to you?

Exactly what do we say we are?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
Giving oinks to your squaddie on country channel has nothing to do with congratulating *him*.  All it is is "Look at me!" to everybody on country.  It's spam.  Let me give you a typical text buffer scenario during prime time.

Player A has landed 3 kills in a Spit16 of Pigs on the Wing
OINK!
oink!!!!!
OinK!!!!!
oinNK!#)(#)
Oinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk!!!!
Oiiiinnnnk
oink
OInk
oink! <3

It should be transparent how retarded this is.

Thats funny, im pretty sure the only way its ever written is oink OINK(when someone has caps on) and oinkLL when i land kills because people seem to think my name is JunkLL not Junky 2 (roman numerals)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »
Muppet's own, they always have, and always will. instead of trying to initiate a pissing contest, why don't u guys ask for advice on ACM, lord knows you guys need it.
I already did from you and you helped :salute asked Del for help in a 38 and then he started talking bad about sqaud so i said F it
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl Guess I won't be seeing too many POTW in the air this tour.They'll be peeking out the tower window waiting for AoM to go away.  :lol

I suggest you swines start taking out the FHs. :rolleyes:
Funny Uptown, If i see people talking about muppets at a furball im usually there, same with any other good stick to test my skill :salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »
This is getting old.  I think there's been enough Muppet love & threads this month.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:15:01 PM by Xargos »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl Guess I won't be seeing too many POTW in the air this tour.They'll be peeking out the tower window waiting for AoM to go away.  :lol

I suggest you swines start taking out the FHs. :rolleyes:
[/quote Ill use this quote again, next time you all see us drop fighter hangars at a furball let me know, even if you think its us, I usually know exactly where every pig is because im kinda paraniod about sqaud vox and whats going on in the map :noid
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »
not to point out JG2 71st FBs 68s all of these KNIGHT sqauds give eachother wtgs on country channel,  :salute knit sqauds
DFC Member
"Yikes"