Author Topic: Quick question?  (Read 627 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: Quick question?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »
Does anyone actually fight anymore?

Been 4 days since I last found someone who actually flew the freaking plane. Its getting to be a waste of money just to take off and get HOed by 20 morons in a row. Even the SEA has been invaded by dweebs.

try the AVA around 9 or 10pm EST. low numbers, better fights

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »
I have found I am starting to enjoy it when I am out numbered. It has helped my flying/fighting quite a bit I feel. Yes I die but I get great satisfaction when I can maneuver and cause somebody to auger or kill shoot themselves. The only thing that really gets on my goat is when some con who has just got into the fight zone and steals the kill of the hard working horde I have surrounded :D

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
I gave up fighting. My mission now is to spread joy and harmony throughout the arenas. :angel:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »
I gave up fighting. My mission now is to spread joy and harmony throughout the arenas. :angel:

You need a new dress and heels...  :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »
I PRETTY much suck at gv'ing. but the battles that were fun for me were in tt on that map that has a big island in the middle. each country has a vbase that spawns to near it. trying to get into the town, and sneaking around between the buildings, trying to find the other guy before he finds you is what is a friggin blast...so much more so than spawn battling.
 the other one is when there's an attempted base capture. lots of gv's rolling into the town, and base, trying to do what's needed....and lots of gv's rolling from the base to defend the town. hig hid n seek game there too.

i do agree...when some schmuck comes and ruins the ground battle in tt, it doew really suck.

:aok LW Tank Town map is always a good time for GV'n
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »
I can find a good GV battle 90% of the time, and i dont mean camping.  Every map has its little secret spots where neither side has an advantage, the BIG TT with the large city is my favortie by far though.