Author Topic: Quick question?  (Read 628 times)

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
Quick question?
« on: March 05, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »
Does anyone actually fight anymore?

Been 4 days since I last found someone who actually flew the freaking plane. Its getting to be a waste of money just to take off and get HOed by 20 morons in a row. Even the SEA has been invaded by dweebs.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Quick question?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
Even the SEA has been invaded by dweebs.

has there been a shortage of sea bass recently?
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:52 AM »
has there been a shortage of sea bass recently?

There is always a CBass shortage, because every wants to get some but there is only 1 of me to go around.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »
so your saying you do or don't like a good gangbang?
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 08:51:24 AM »
so your saying you do or don't like a good gangbang?

Depends who is getting banged.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 08:55:26 AM »
back to topic,

what you need to inspire you cbass is to get some good one on one duels in the DA against someone vastly superior to yourself and give him/her your best ACM  ,  film it, ask questions and hopefully you'll be better for it  ;)

maybe you've hit a wall, where you just don't seem to do as good as you think you should be doing.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »
back to topic,

what you need to inspire you cbass is to get some good one on one duels in the DA against someone vastly superior to yourself and give him/her your best ACM  ,  film it, ask questions and hopefully you'll be better for it  ;)

maybe you've hit a wall, where you just don't seem to do as good as you think you should be doing.

I do just fine. Just bored with the pilots here. They all go for HO, then I reverse, they die, no fun.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »
well thats why i suggested this,

doing just "fine" is your problem.  Sounds to me like you need to up the ante a little and fight someone considerably better than yourself  rather than getting bored beating 95% of the MA pilots.

look out for your squad fights in the SDL too, nothing more fun and interesting getting into 10 vs 10 merges.  ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:55 AM »
I do just fine. Just bored with the pilots here. They all go for HO, then I reverse, they die, no fun.

The thing that gets me is there are three P-51s 3k above you and all three HO instead of maneuvering....

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »
There are many out there who still desire a good fight.  It's just discouraging when you have to filter out all the ACM wimps.  Best bet is to pay attention to where the pilots who wish to engage are and fly for the opposing country in that area. 
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:38 AM »
Does anyone actually fight anymore?

Been 4 days since I last found someone who actually flew the freaking plane. Its getting to be a waste of money just to take off and get HOed by 20 morons in a row. Even the SEA has been invaded by dweebs.

i still fight....when i can get on.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »
I would like to improve but as he said all you find is massive hordes and hos.When you do find a clean fight you get jumped.That is why I mainly stay on the ground.But even there you cant have a good fight without someone messing it up.I was into a good spawn battle that was pretty even and a blast.So what happens some idiot drops the hangars.Ground guys pretty much feel the same as furballers when a fun fight is ruined
been there destroyed that

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »
I would like to improve but as he said all you find is massive hordes and hos.When you do find a clean fight you get jumped.That is why I mainly stay on the ground.But even there you cant have a good fight without someone messing it up.I was into a good spawn battle that was pretty even and a blast.So what happens some idiot drops the hangars.Ground guys pretty much feel the same as furballers when a fun fight is ruined

I used to do alot on the ground, but my graphics stink so I am at a big disadvantage because my screen gets so choppy in ground mode.

Hard for me to find anyone to 1 v1 or duel when I don't have text ability too.

Seems to me most players are more interested in getting their name in lights than actually fighting someone. They HO 2 guys then run home.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »

I PRETTY much suck at gv'ing. but the battles that were fun for me were in tt on that map that has a big island in the middle. each country has a vbase that spawns to near it. trying to get into the town, and sneaking around between the buildings, trying to find the other guy before he finds you is what is a friggin blast...so much more so than spawn battling.
 the other one is when there's an attempted base capture. lots of gv's rolling into the town, and base, trying to do what's needed....and lots of gv's rolling from the base to defend the town. hig hid n seek game there too.

i do agree...when some schmuck comes and ruins the ground battle in tt, it doew really suck.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

Seems to me most players are more interested in getting their name in lights than actually fighting someone. They HO 2 guys then run home.

ya.....i'm really surprised that i'm not seeing kill calls like they used to do in AW
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"