Author Topic: 2 shots 1 bullet???????  (Read 491 times)

TheWobble

2 shots 1 bullet???????
« on: January 03, 2001, 01:20:00 AM »
I have noticed that when firing on an aircraft with the carrier deck guns despite there bing 2 barrels firing when you see the flak burst there is only 1 flak burst..why is that? there should be 2.
Someone told me that it was because the rounds were so close together that there were 2 but you could only see 1....if that is the case that is an obvious problem.  Kind of how you can fire the 8" guns on the H cruiser and they land 35k away all round within INCHES of eachother...or the way a salvo of bombs will do the same no matter the alt.  Does HTC donsider dispersion the antichrist?
From over 2k the rounds would be AT LEAST 8 feet apart, past 4k and they would probably be about 30 or more...Not 2 feet
From what i can tell the rounds always land spaces exactly the same distance apart they were upon leaving the barrel.  This is highly unrealistic, it rivals they way bombs fall in wierdness.  is this pro...."issue" that is planned to be fix..."changed" ??because it is making hitting anything with ships guns (aircraft,vessels or land targets) VERY hard.

TheWobble

2 shots 1 bullet???????
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2001, 01:38:00 PM »
.....but nobody gives a toejam it seems.....