Author Topic: Oink !  (Read 9130 times)

Online waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Oink !
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2009, 09:13:54 AM »
:huh

Could someone translate for me?  I'm having trouble deciphering a meaning out of this.

Running through the Junky 2009 translation software:

No translation, no translation... :confused:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
Yup. 

You have correctly interpreted the theory advanced; your desire to post in threads even remotely applicable to your favorite squadron or club is driven by the lack of any reciprocal interest.

Much like the oink, it smacks of "LOOK AT ME!"

:salute

Having recently attended a play at the "Black Friars Theatre" In Staunton, VA...and knowing Mark is a thespian (please look it up before you respond m00t :D) I will reply in the Bard's tongue...

To need or NOT to need..that is the question....

I need contact with thee as d-con needs its rat....
I need contact with thee as RAID needs its mosquito...
I need contact with thee as a bug zapper needs its moth...

Thus! It is not for attentions sake that i seek thee...but for the hope that thy humble servant's attention will extinguish the flame and thus the light tho and thine seekest to illuminate our fair community with...

So do I say "looketh upon me and admire me?"
Nay!
I sayeth look ye away from the knave!  For his prattle will dim your wits and his cunning will distract ye from the truth!

Lord Waystin sums it best when he sayeth that we may joust over the current malady of oinking.  But truly this is but a symptom of the illness...the foul stench we offer our objections too is that of a Ceaser...or Ceaseret's...as the case may be!

So while we dally with the subject of swine and their behaviors...we must ask ourselves who is truly oinking too much and who art the true swine...

Thank you...thank you....donations at the door.  Next performance at 2:00 and the half hour :devil

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:38:03 AM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »
Mike, wayy off base and getting deeper.  PM me if you want me to explain.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2009, 10:43:13 AM »
Squelch em.

If they bother you that much, simply squelch them.  In a month or so, there will be another thread started "Why don't the Bish help us when we call for help?"

I don't understand the problem here, not a single person bothers me on the text buffer.  If they take up the buffer to the extent that I can't read what I prefer reading, I simply filter them out.  Granted, I may not hear them when they truly call for and need my help, but that frankly is not my problem.  Had they not been annoying enough to squelch, I wouldn't have.

Way too much drama for something so simple to solve.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »
There was never drama.. A couple of people must have said a couple of times that the oinks were spam. No one cared about the oinks per se, just the spam. Followed the pigs' outcry that it's tyrannical to point out said spam as spam.  This one's done.. (not moderating, just saying).
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Online waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2009, 09:21:51 AM »
Moot is correct.  Hatchet buried...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »

:salute
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »
What bothers you more, Muppets killing you or Muppets not taking orders from you as knights?  :lol
I'm sure it is the latter...ego maniac.

What bothers you more, belonging to a squad that only side hops to pad their own score and gets zero respect from anyone but themselves because of it, or the fact that you are such a nobody that I never heard of ya?

BTW, a Muppet calling someone else an ego maniac is purely  :rofl    :rofl    :rofl    :rofl    :rofl

Thanks for the laugh!

Oh...and OINK!

ROX

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2009, 02:55:43 PM »

What bothers you more, belonging to a squad that only side hops to pad their own score and gets zero respect from anyone but themselves because of it, or the fact that you are such a nobody that I never heard of ya?
wow, what a ignorant thing to say. I invite you to fly with us, and see if we do it for score.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »
What bothers you more, belonging to a squad that only side hops to pad their own score and gets zero respect from anyone but themselves because of it
ROX
:rofl  ROX  this is borderline schiz! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

What bothers you more, belonging to a squad that only side hops to pad their own score and gets zero respect

Currently our squad is ranked 65th... playing for score?
Our highest ranked player is ranked 290th.. 290th! Playing for score?

We don't play for score or respect, we play for fun.  What do you play for?

Oh, and by the way, what ever gave you  the impression that you speak for the whole community?  We frequently have people asking to join our planes, join us on vox, wing up with is for laughs, join us on FSO nights, etc. If we are so disliked, such a pariah in the community, why is it we have so many "friends" in the community?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:24:35 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »

I would encourage you to start looking up those scores at your leisure.  You find a decidedly clear absence of "I care" figured into the equation. 

As far as side switching is concerned, we fly for the country with the lowest numbers in an effort to help balance the arena. 

While I personally prefer Rookland, I really don't know anyone besides you, and perhaps a few paying members under the age of majority, who maintain such a staunch loyalty to a virtual chess piece.  Let alone, of course, anyone who has the energy to keep up with who is playing for which side and whether or not judgment need be passed.

In any event, kindly do not misconstrue my post as any sort of indication that I feel your opinion worthy of response.  Slow day at the office. 

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2009, 03:15:24 PM »
:huh

Could someone translate for me?  I'm having trouble deciphering a meaning out of this.

Skim this thread...http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,260233.0.html

:noid
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

ROX

Why would you have heard of me, you don't partake in any actual combat in the main arena or the dueling arena.  I'm certain you can organize a horde on a base better than me, and I am definitely a nobody in that regard.  As far as being able to beat me in any actual form of aerial combat...you are the nobody.  Which is more important in a game called Aces High?

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »

Skim this thread...http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,260233.0.html

:noid

Oh jeez, no wonder he's spamming everything like there is no tomorrow.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace