Author Topic: Looking For Squad  (Read 600 times)

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
Looking For Squad
« on: March 05, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »
Hi everyone!  :salute :salute 
Im looking for a relaxed, easy going squad on the Bish side to have some fun and kill some red guys.  I tend to fly early evening (5pm-700pm US Cent) and late night (11pm-1230am US Cent)  during the week and randomly during the weekends.  I love flying Spits and Hogs atm, but want to learn some new rides.  Im not the greatest stick in the world  :pray, but if uve flown w/ me b4, u know that im getting better quickly. :aok   Im not afraid to call check6's (unlike some ppl) or crack a joke  :devil on comms. So if any squads are looking for a new recruit that is willing to learn and have a good time w/ new friends, lemme know.  Ingame callsign = ThundaJB

Thanks  :salute :salute
JB
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: Looking For Squad
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »
Hello VF-17 is a Bish F4U squad, I'd like to think were easy going. We fly the F6F also and just got a new skin for it thanks to Greebo. We fly FSO if your interested, check out or site for some more info http://www.vf17.org/  :salute

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »
Hi everyone!  :salute :salute 
Im looking for a relaxed, easy going squad on the Bish side to have some fun and kill some red guys.  I tend to fly early evening (5pm-700pm US Cent) and late night (11pm-1230am US Cent)  during the week and randomly during the weekends.  I love flying Spits and Hogs atm, but want to learn some new rides.  Im not the greatest stick in the world  :pray, but if uve flown w/ me b4, u know that im getting better quickly. :aok   Im not afraid to call check6's (unlike some ppl) or crack a joke  :devil on comms. So if any squads are looking for a new recruit that is willing to learn and have a good time w/ new friends, lemme know.  Ingame callsign = ThundaJB

Thanks  :salute :salute
JB

I'll look for you in the arenas tonight. We can wing up.
I'd refer you to the SE squad though. I'm pretty sure they're flying bish. Look for SERaider. He's a really nice guy and a really good stick. They'll treat you right.
 :salute

-AoM-

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »
I wanted to make a clarification.  Im currently flying on the Bish side, but I am willing to swap countries if needed

Thanks
ThundaJB
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »
We certainly fit relaxed and easy going with a number of good sticks and almost always a few folks or more to fly with...

We fly a bit of everything and anytime your flying knight feel free to stop by (vox 171). I'd be happy to wing a few with you anytime or if you want I'll fly any plane you have an interest in while you tag along as an observer. I'm pretty much a weekend warrior right now...

type .f snaphook and it will show you if i'm online and where :salute

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »
we fly Knights mostly but we do jump countrys to have fun with all our friends. we fly on vox channel 137 if you want to wing with us some. will be looking for you in the MAs Salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey