Author Topic: too funny  (Read 1186 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
too funny
« on: March 07, 2009, 05:46:55 AM »
Go into midwar 5am eastern find 7 rooks 3 bishops no knights on. As you can tell already both teams hitting Knights. I see bishops have town dead defend town they don't get base. What r private messages HAHA rooks took your bases while you were defnding here  you so dumb. Too funny later rooks and bishops on 200 saying stop your guy from hitting our base we won't hit you. Whats even classic is rooks braging on 200 they takeing undefend bases schooling me lol. normal kids play milk undefended bases and puff up chest. God some times this game too funny.

I will say I agree with others perks from midar or early war shouldn't be carried over to main arena. both arenas midwar and early are just that milkers in early mornings milk arena to get perks. Too afraid to fight you tell them that they say we want defense. Do they change sides nope hid in  hoard but brag how good they are. SAD but funny as hell great film of both sides privateing me and on 200 lol. Best was 3 bishop saying i better hide now they coming. of course they didn't live long lol

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Re: too funny
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 05:47:28 AM »
Go into midwar 5am eastern find 7 rooks 3 bishops no knights on. As you can tell already both teams hitting Knights. I see bishops have town dead defend town they don't get base. What r private messages HAHA rooks took your bases while you were defnding here  you so dumb. Too funny later rooks and bishops on 200 saying stop your guy from hitting our base we won't hit you. Whats even classic is rooks braging on 200 they takeing undefend bases schooling me lol. normal kids play milk undefended bases and puff up chest. God some times this game too funny.

I will say I agree with others perks from midar or early war shouldn't be carried over to main arena. both arenas midwar and early are just that milkers in early mornings milk arena to get perks. Too afraid to fight you tell them that they say we want defense. Do they change sides nope hid in  hoard but brag how good they are. SAD but funny as hell great film of both sides privateing me and on 200 lol. Best was 3 bishop saying i better hide now they coming. of course they didn't live long lol
i'll wait for squeakers to speak then post film lol

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

you really oughtta come into mw when there's actually people to fight in there.

till then, zip it snappy.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »
you really oughtta come into mw when there's actually people to fight in there.

till then, zip it snappy.  :aok

Why? He has a point. To many lame milkers out there. Too many people accept this behavior and now its become standard game play.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »
Why? He has a point. To many lame milkers out there. Too many people accept this behavior and now its become standard game play.

WELL......

i only said that, partly in jest,(hence the "zippy") and partly, because there's always good fights to be had in there if you go in when there's actually people to fight. no offense was meant though.........
 i look for attempetd base captures, because that's where there's always a fight.

i have to admit though....i spent a couple hours tooling around the TA last night, and had some of the best fights i've ever had in there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:51:01 AM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »
I was alone defending a GV base in Blue yesterday afternoon in a Wirble.  First I killed a 110, then smoked an IL2 who, soon afterward collided into me and died while I was killing an M3 but the guys I love the best are the ones that drive an M3 just close enough to the base to drop troops then tower and give me the proxie.  The best part: they do it over and over again.  As if repeating their lack of success will make it successful.  :rofl
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »
best part is 15 guys in main fighting no Knights., 3 bish on will milk knights same time, then wonder y they lose war and will say to knights that come on later why u hitting us rooks have more of your bases. same guy who does this whineing is guy who complains if 4 guys take his base against 2 defenders. just cracks me up to see how dumb some of the player base is.

every tod this first couple of days i'm number 1 and same guys telling me i'm a score ho. mean while same guys saying i'm a score ho have bombing % of 1500 to 2000 in attack and bombers at end of tod. mine is 100 to 200 cause i use bombers for base defence when alone and i kill vhs all day and cv's. any one with a brain can tell who is playing gets rank and who is socre ho. At end of tod i finish in top 10 and same dweebnettes that say i'm going for score always at end of tod will say hahah u didn't get name on bbs . like i tell them i leave score ho to simple minds who think it means something. Now when we got paid for number 1 i was always in top 10 eaCK WEAK.  even tho u only had to be in 1 top ten to get in 500 dollar king of the hill. but then these kids probally failing school anyway from non stop 200plus hrs in the game lol.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:35:46 PM by rod367th »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »
best part is 15 guys in main fighting no Knights., 3 bish on will milk knights same time, then wonder y they lose war and will say to knights that come on later why u hitting us rooks have more of your bases. same guy who does this whineing is guy who complains if 4 guys take his base against 2 defenders. just cracks me up to see how dumb some of the player base is.

every tod this first couple of days i'm number 1 and same guys telling me i'm a score ho. mean while same guys saying i'm a score ho have bombing % of 1500 to 2000 in attack and bombers at end of tod. mine is 100 to 200 cause i use bombers for base defence when alone and i kill vhs all day and cv's. any one with a brain can tell who is playing gets rank and who is socre ho. At end of tod i finish in top 10 and same dweebnettes that say i'm going for score always at end of tod will say hahah u didn't get name on bbs . like i tell them i leave score ho to simple minds who think it means something. Now when we got paid for number 1 i was always in top 10 eaCK WEAK.  even tho u only had to be in 1 top ten to get in 500 dollar king of the hill. but then these kids probally failing school anyway from non stop 200plus hrs in the game lol.
try evenings eastern time. was in there last night from abuot 6pm eastern till about 1030 eastern. lots of great fights between 41 and 44. no vulching, no ho'ing(although that did happen early in the night from one of the lw guys) and for the most part no ganging. just fun fights.

c;mon in...the waters' nice
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »
try evenings eastern time. was in there last night from abuot 6pm eastern till about 1030 eastern. lots of great fights between 41 and 44. no vulching, no ho'ing(although that did happen early in the night from one of the lw guys) and for the most part no ganging. just fun fights.

c;mon in...the waters' nice

Cap what Mid-War do you fly   :lol   :lol :confused:

Crims
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »

Crims

well, i know there re some in there doing it......but usually not many.

last night might've been rare for that, as snaphook, shuffler, souls, anaxorigious(sorry for mispell), cobia, zap, and a host of others were in there.

i acutally found some great fights, and with one single exception, if i asked others to stay out of my fight, they did.........thanks longdist for that!!!!

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Crims

The popular one.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline jam934

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
That's funny had the same thing happen to me :lol There were 6 or 7 bish on and 3 rooks i upped to defend came in with alt on them and pawned them then they moved to another field and the horde fest began to funny <S> :aok

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
Go in anytime in the afternoon eastern time and you will find 20 nits and 2 or 3 bish and rook. Nits usually horde the lowest of the two
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »
Thats funny, a buddy and I were on with 3 other guys as Nits and saw a Rook bragging about the Rook/Bish alliance. The Bish stopped attacking the Nits and started taking Rook fields. Good laugh.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »
The game is built in such a way where people can fight the map (strat/fields/ports) as well as other people.  What you find in the MW during early morning is the very few people that are on prefer playing the map instead of other players.  I think you are being concerned about something that is just not worth being concerned about.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns