Author Topic: uncommon match up  (Read 1090 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
uncommon match up
« on: March 09, 2009, 12:30:31 AM »
Not something you see every day: P-40E vs P-47 D11 in a 1 vs 1.

http://files.filefront.com/p40e+vs+p47+d11ahf/;13435253;/fileinfo.html
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: uncommon match up
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 10:52:41 AM »
A shameless, self-serving bump or:

How I Thought This Thread Would Go

Post #1 by  32745670AceDude
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 :rock :rock :rock U ROOL DUDE!!!! I FLY THE SPIT 16 AND DO DAT ALL DA TIME!!!!!!!! JOIN MY SKWAD!!!!!!!!!!  :rock :rock :cool: :cool: :salute :salute

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                 post #2 by  BBSToughguy1

ZZZZZ. Lame. Can I have my 4 minutes back please?

post #3 by  BBSTroll1

ROFLMAO  :rofl

post #4 by  BBSToughguy2

Whoop-de-do! what's the big deal? it's only 1 kill.  :rolleyes:   I have flown the P-40 into 9 on 1s. killed them all and then de acked the field.

post #5 by  caldera

I didn't imply it was a showcase of aerial proficiency. Just thought it was cool to see two non-overused planes go at it in the MA.

post #6 by  wannabe1

that was kinda boring. why the hell were you running? i land at least 8 kills a sortie with a K/D of 8.9 and i'm ranked 39th in fighters.
i would have pwned you in 10 seconds.  :rofl

post #7 by  BBSTroll2

how could you even find him? he was under 30k.  :noid  ; :lol

post #8 by  caldera

I wasn't running. I had the advantage at the time and he tried to sucker me into his town ack. I never got more than 1.5 from him. Try paying attention.

post #9 by  wannabe1

i'll put my tempest up against your B-38 anytime chump.  :furious

post #10 by  BBSTroll2

OK I'll bring drop tanks so I don't run out of gas chasing you across the whole freakin map.  :D

post #11 by  BBSTroll1

:rofl ROFLMAO

post #12 by  BBSToughguy3

You post this film on here like it's something special. I assure you it's not. There are so many mistakes that you make, that this can't even be called a real fight. Go to the T/A and learn something the big boys call ACM.  :huh

post #13 by  wannabe2

this film sucks. there isnt even a soundtrack. try posting in the help forum.  :pray

post #14 by  skuzzy

This is done.

Filefront has shut down it's business, so here is a new link for the film. Trust me, it's not that bad. Even without a soundtrack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xmjwbnmm2e3

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »
 :rock :rock :rock U ROOL DUDE!!!! I FLY THE SPIT 16 AND DO DAT ALL DA TIME!!!!!!!! JOIN MY SKWAD!!!!!!!!!!  :rock :rock :cool :cool :salute :salute

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »
ZZZZZ. Lame. Can I have my 4 minutes back please?
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »
 :rofl

someone was bored.

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »
lol To know Caldera is to love him.  If you ever see him as a friendly ask for his sqeaker voice....you'll auger laughing!! :rock
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »
Whoop-de-do! what's the big deal? it's only 1 kill.   :rolleyes:   I have flown the P-40 into 9 on 1s. killed them all and then de acked the field.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 kills Is Equal to 1 million bucks to me..Since I only lad 2 kills a week

Seriously though, cool vid  :aok

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »
that was kinda boring. why the hell were you running? i land at least 8 kills a sortie with a K/D of 8.9 and i'm ranked 39th in fighters.
i would have pwned you in 10 seconds.  :rofl

:D

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 06:00:24 AM »
how could you even find him? he was under 30k.  :noid :lol

Never actually seen a whole thread being run by just 1 guy, lol!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »
You post this film on here like it's something special. I assure you it's not. There are so many mistakes that you make, that this can't even be called a real fight. Go to the T/A and learn something the big boys call ACM. 

Caldera is freaking psychic!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »

Caldera is freaking psychic!

Well, DUH. You didn't think I made all those quotes up by myself, did you?

BTW, I had a premonition that you might get HO-ed sometime during your next sortie. Be careful! 

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
No, I won't get HO'ed, because I do all the HOing  :devil
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »
I just love BBSTroll1 with his 2 replies of 'ROFLMAO  :rofl'  !

ROFLMAO  :rofl

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 02:10:54 PM »
this film sucks. there isnt even a soundtrack. try posting in the help forum.   :pray

:D

Nice film you got yourself... now go to the help forum.  :aok
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 05:34:58 AM »
And now we'll wait for Skuzzy to reply 'this is done' and locks the thread :D