Author Topic: My free trial ended 13 days early?  (Read 506 times)

Offline joaquimj1991

• Zinc Member
My free trial ended 13 days early?
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »
Ok so basically as the title says, my free trial ended like, the day after i downloaded and registered an account. Is there something i can do to fix that?

And on an unrelated note, is there any way that i can do training before i pay? As in, training with another person rather than the "Offline Practice"?

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: My free trial ended 13 days early?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
You may want to email Carrie at billing AT hitechcreations DOT com with your account information, no passwords, and a detailed explanation of the problem. If this computer was handed down to you and someone else did receive a free 2 weeks on it that may be the reason you are not getting the whole two weeks. Either way Carrie should be able to help.

Unless you are able to get another two free weeks or pay to subscribe you will have to settle for offline practice or offline missions. The missions can be downloaded from this Forum under the relevant thread I believe.
Just flying around and getting to know the flight model and some gunnery practice, even though the offlline drones take unrealistic damage, can benefit you once you in fact are online
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: My free trial ended 13 days early?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:09:46 AM »
I have to agree there, although they fly unrealistic, it gets you flying harder to try to beat them. Teaches you a few things about tactics which can be used in the online arenas to survive a few encounters.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.