Author Topic: X-52 Pro Programming issue  (Read 508 times)

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
X-52 Pro Programming issue
« on: March 11, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »
I recently had to reinstall my drivers and software for my X-52 Pro and for whatever reason the damn thing won't program keystrokes any more. The only thing that I need programmed is my mic key for TS.

I'm not at home right now so I couldn't tell you the exact version that I have, although I'm sure my driver and software versions are completely up to date. I have simply added the ` keystroke to my Fire B button through the profiler software, saved the profile and even though I'm running that profile the keystroke simply won't be outputted!

I know I had it working prior to this, just don't remember how I got it to work. Also, the profile name won't show up on my throttle LCD screen nor will the text that tells you which button you're using (both were showing up before).

Was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and has fixed it.

Thanks,

Qrsu
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: X-52 Pro Programming issue
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »
You don't need to use the manufacturers software if you're not doing multiple keystrokes for a function. You can program everything within the game by going to the Clipboard [Esc], then Options > Controls > Map Controllers.

Just click the button or hat twice to select it and open the programming menu for it automatically.

(BTW, the ` key toggles expanding or contracting the text buffer.)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »
I recently had to reinstall my drivers and software for my X-52 Pro and for whatever reason the damn thing won't program keystrokes any more. The only thing that I need programmed is my mic key for TS.

I'm not at home right now so I couldn't tell you the exact version that I have, although I'm sure my driver and software versions are completely up to date. I have simply added the ` keystroke to my Fire B button through the profiler software, saved the profile and even though I'm running that profile the keystroke simply won't be outputted!

I know I had it working prior to this, just don't remember how I got it to work. Also, the profile name won't show up on my throttle LCD screen nor will the text that tells you which button you're using (both were showing up before).

Was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and has fixed it.

Thanks,

Qrsu

What Rolex said.

Also, I have found that the new SST software stinks (with regard to AH2).

Search in this forum.  There is a link to get your old software back.  You must completely uninstall what you have now, though.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »
Ahh, but you see I'm not programming an Aces High bind. I'm trying to bind a key from TeamSpeak (3rd party vox program).

I might try uninstalling the current version and going back to an older one though - that may be it.
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"