Author Topic: Forum timer bug  (Read 354 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Forum timer bug
« on: March 17, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »
When you get the "Your IP has posted less than 30 seconds ago, please wait and try again" message, and you wait, and try again, every time you try again it resets that count to 30 seconds. So if you already waited 20, and try, get the message, you have to wait 30 more, and if you miss it just barely by a second (wait 29) you must wait ANOTHER 30 seconds.

I've just spent about 5 minutes trying to make 3 posts because of this stupid timer re-setting every time I made an attempt.

This has to be a bug! It should be going by the last post time, not the "last attempted to post" time.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Forum timer bug
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 05:35:35 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way, but sounds like the anti-spam feature is working as designed.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way, but sounds like the anti-spam feature is working as designed.

Yup.

I'm sorry Krusty. Some days Junky is just going to post more than you...  :D ;) :salute
-AoM-

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »
how bout waiting....umm......maybe.... ...uhh......lets see...........well.........co uld be.....................i know.....................30 seconds. :O :O :noid :noid :aok

NOT

AKNOT