Author Topic: HOing whinners  (Read 3750 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
HOing whinners
« on: March 18, 2009, 02:25:49 AM »
If you going to make a attempt on HO on somebody and lost, don't cry and whine about it.  You dam well know what may happen. If you have a problem about it, cry to AH about and see how far you will go.  Suck it up and move on.

My 2 cents 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: HOing whinners
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:40:25 AM »
If you going to make a attempt on HO on somebody
If you're going to make an accusation in a post....make sure it's factual.  I saw you turn as hard as you could to try and HO me this evening.....caused a collision because I got caught watching how stupid the move was and didn't dodge the attempt....asked you on 200 if you meant to ram or just to HO and you started rambling something about "no, I didn't try to HO"...then a few minutes later stated "You lost a HO, get over it"...seems to me you are either confused...or an outright liar. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »
If a hoer hos in the woods and nobody is there to see it does it still whine
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 03:56:41 AM »
If you going to make a attempt on HO on somebody and lost, don't cry and whine about it.  You dam well know what may happen. If you have a problem about it, cry to AH about and see how far you will go.  Suck it up and move on.

My 2 cents 

400 perk penalty, for posting the most common repeat whine. It could have been 500 but you HOed the HOer.

just sayin

Animl
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Online Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:02 AM »
If a hoer hos in the woods and nobody is there to see it does it still whine

LOLZ  :rofl

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »
  If you are dead and whine can anybody hear you? It's a game and if the Ho was not allowed it would be modeled out of the GAME. I got complaints when I shot an ack-dragger when he tried to land. The Dead protest the loudest.

When I die I will die with dignity and salute from my Chute.  :salute
 Hitech says: "It's a Game not a Simulation"
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »
F.

This whine doesn't even rank in the top 10,000.

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 08:42:32 AM »
I whine only when i have cheese, and i ho only when i be pimpin'! :rock :salute
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »
But...but...but...Head Ons are RIGHTEOUS! :rock

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »
  If you are dead and whine can anybody hear you? It's a game and if the Ho was not allowed it would be modeled out of the GAME. I got complaints when I shot an ack-dragger when he tried to land. The Dead protest the loudest.

When I die I will die with dignity and salute from my Chute.  :salute
 Hitech says: "It's a Game not a Simulation"

So your saying you die with dignity but fly without. OK as long as your admitting it. I find no problems with folks if they are just truthful. I know If I want a good fight and happen to see you I can just pass you up and keep looking. Thanks!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »
I find no problems with folks if they are just truthful.
I agree.   Nowadays, if a fella comes in 5th guy in on a 5 vs 1 and HO's the crap out of you, and you type "lame" on 200....you are a whiner.....it's the YGBSTwit mentality of the day. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 09:31:03 AM »
If you're going to make an accusation in a post....make sure it's factual.  I saw you turn as hard as you could to try and HO me this evening.....caused a collision because I got caught watching how stupid the move was and didn't dodge the attempt....asked you on 200 if you meant to ram or just to HO and you started rambling something about "no, I didn't try to HO"...then a few minutes later stated "You lost a HO, get over it"...seems to me you are either confused...or an outright liar. :aok

No, i wasn't trying to HO you nor ramming.  I was being chase by a F4U and you dive right in and fail to get me as i dodge you BnZ.  Among the chaos, i was trying to see where you where at at the same time how close that other F4U was on my six.  A quick look, i saw you on my 8 o'clock, 800 yards and quickly respond a tight left turn to prevent you from getting on my six.  I didnt take the time as to see if you where coming right at me or not.  I was in a 190, not a uber plane where i can turn on a dime.  So, there was no way could i have try a HO.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »
So your saying you die with dignity but fly without. OK as long as your admitting it. I find no problems with folks if they are just truthful. I know If I want a good fight and happen to see you I can just pass you up and keep looking. Thanks!

I guess we should ban picking those on the runway and let the get some Alt before engaging. That would be fairer than the zoom and pick. (I'm sure you've never done that) I will take a head on shot if available but avoid the Collision. Those that try to avoid are usally on the losing end of the Ho. Go to the DA for a nice fair fight with those of like mind and enjoy. I won't stop you but will not play this game by rules set by you.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 10:04:12 AM »
No, i wasn't trying to HO you nor ramming.  I was being chase by a F4U and you dive right in and fail to get me as i dodge you BnZ.  Among the chaos, i was trying to see where you where at at the same time how close that other F4U was on my six.  A quick look, i saw you on my 8 o'clock, 800 yards and quickly respond a tight left turn to prevent you from getting on my six.  I didnt take the time as to see if you where coming right at me or not.  I was in a 190, not a uber plane where i can turn on a dime.  So, there was no way could i have try a HO.

fair enough, thanks for the honesty.  <S>

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 10:07:59 AM »
            Those that try to avoid are usally on the losing end of the Ho.
Wrong.

and nobody was setting rules...but this is a dogfighting game,and many do like to test their fighting skills, so it is not likely someone wanting to see what you have, skill wise, is going to like you zooming through a merge guns blazing like you don't have a clue.  :aok