Author Topic: Respect Vs Rank  (Read 1656 times)

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
Re: Respect Vs Rank
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »
I dont agree with the negativity about the mega squads-I belong to POTW an we have never actively sought out large numbers to fill slots.We have people who dont run and are excellent sticks-Now we have some that like to talk trash but mostly in fun.I fight honorably but pretty much suck in the air.We aint never been afraid to fly into the horde.I am old school an try to show all respect wheter I get it or not-just how I was raised. I like having a large pool of info to draw from-we have guys that are really good in different aspects of the game and we share info to get all to be well rounded players.And some of my favorite fights have been against the larger squads.They tend to work together better which makes for a tougher defense to get through
been there destroyed that

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 07:34:12 AM »
I find CVs a royal pain in the butt. Most peoples strategy in using them irks me to no end. So I tend to stay away from them  :)
Lighten up Francis

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
I find CVs a royal pain in the butt. Most peoples strategy in using them irks me to no end. So I tend to stay away from them  :)

Agreed.  I have had several altercations with people over CV's so I to try to stay away from them.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."