Author Topic: Control  (Read 885 times)

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Control
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »
Stall limiter on is a crutch but like you say it's your 2 cents.

I would safely guess that 99% of the player base don't use it. At least, those who have flown for more
than a month.  If 99% of the player base doesn't use it what does that tell you about the 1% (and it's
probably less) that does?

Can 99% of the player base who have been flying here for many years know something that a few
people who have been flying for a short time don't?

There must be a reason it's turned off. But that's ok, do what you want to do. There is no one here
that ever stop you from flying that way but some might suggest an alternative. Do what works for you.

BTW, there is a Training Arena (TA) with real live trainers who are there to help, 'Cept for the renbot which
most people ignore.

Ren
Aces High Training Corps 

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 07:13:06 PM »
Stall limiter on is a crutch  

Quoted for emphasis.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:05 AM »
hey guys been a long time since i posted at all even though i have been following the boards. i havent played in several months maybe ill come back soon got computer issues to fix and time issues too.

i was wondering what kind of setup the original poster was playing with. i remember going from my cheap stick to a beter one and it made a whole lot of diffenrence in my playing.

any new player would do good to remember that a good percentage of people they go up against in this game are going to have good setups and some kind of stick time over them.

id like to see some surveys from the playerbase as to what they are flying with   full hots setups trackIr rudder pedals or twisty.

invest in some good controls and take the practice time to learn them, get smooth on the controls and you will turn better  stall limiter trains you that you can yank the crap out of it and not stall that is just not the truth    best you turn it off now before it screws you long term and you have to relearn the game. i know its gonna be hard for me all i got to shoot at now is ai drones and ai missions went back to my old stick and just messing around cause i cant really play on this comuputer 
i had almost 2years in before i quit and when i do come back i know illl have training wheels on again lol
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »
I put Stall Limit back on & am enjoying the game immensely

The stall limiter is not magic.  It is like you are seen as naive if you leave it on.  Sure I play with it on\off.  Guess what ... I tend to leave it on!

Oh he did not did NOT just say that.  He must not KNOW!  The poor child.  His K/D ratio must be horrible.  :furious

Happy flying,

Slade  :salute

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »
Yes, please all of you turn the stall limiter back on!  :devil

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few