Author Topic: I've hit a wall...  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
Re: I've hit a wall...
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »
Hehe why is it that wrongway always finds firedrgn or dm6 post to flame. lol.

Im bassically in aggrement with what the other have said. the 109 is hard to hit in but once you do down they go.

1. After you find you hit spot.

2. You said it but may not be thinking it like you should. Go for out flying him and the solution will present itself. If you are missing the shot you are not out flying him enough. "Get closer"

3. Turn off tracers, here is where it helps. You will notice you get  longer to shoot if you do miss and the guy in front of you only turns when he hears hits. If you are missing by a lot he thinks he is out flying you. I notice my kills go up when I fly with tracers off just because the guy doesnt have the visual que that you are already shooting him.
By the time he hears the hits it is ususally to late.

You're right - this is the major issue I was having. I was able to stay on someone's six long enough that solutions were popping up left and right but I was approaching the shot the wrong way - I was trying to pull lead pursuit rather than lead into his break turn and just meet him at 200 yards. The way I was doing it before was pulling way too many G's trying to GET a single shot and like Ren clearly pointed out 'I was getting maybe 1 out of 5 rounds in' rather than all 5... Now I know how to get all 5.  :D
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »
What Wrongway has given is an opinion and just because another opinion might work for you doesnt make it of less value. what you have here is a choice of opinion which is of far more value than uniform advice.  :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »
Just so it is clear.

I have no problem with opinions. What I do find distasteful is Re defining someones post to put it in a negative light. Opinions can be given without that.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »
Maybe Q has his answers and this thread is over? Whacha think?

:salute

Ren