Author Topic: Radio Channel Bar in the lobby  (Read 297 times)

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Radio Channel Bar in the lobby
« on: May 17, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »
When you bring up the radio channel interface from the lobby, it does not display the channels you had previously selected from the MA.  When logging into the lobby, each of the channels defaults to "all".  If you make no changes to the bar in the lobby and log into the MA, it brings up your MA channels as usual, squad, range, country, etc. but if you make a change it in the lobby (from "all" in every channel), the changes carry with you to the MA.  Ones radio channels should not change (and usually do not) regardless of blue, orange, mid, early, special events, etc.  The only one that seems to be the issue is the lobby.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: Radio Channel Bar in the lobby
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »
They default to "All" because it's the only channel in the Lobby. Since your channels are stored in a txt file, if you change them it overwrites the file.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
All is not the only channel in the lobby... for example, I can talk on squad while in the lobby.

Assuming it works the way you said, it should be a simple fix.

They default to "All" because it's the only channel in the Lobby. Since your channels are stored in a txt file, if you change them it overwrites the file.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
I think the squad list is loaded after the text system, meaning it will roll back to "All" before it realizes you're in a squad. I dunno.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.