Author Topic: Kill score tally  (Read 1595 times)

Offline CpMorgan

• Zinc Member
Kill score tally
« on: April 05, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
While I'm relatively new at the ME, I've gotten a few basic missions to work by altering the existing missions to do what I desire. However, I've noticed the Kill tally registers the kill as in the MA, but it doesn't keep a running total. Is there a way to allow this to happen? It would really be helpful as a training vehicle for the new recruits to the squad. If anyone has an answer to this, I'd really appreciate the help. I haven't delved to deeply into the scoring yet, so there is still a lot I'm aware I don't know. 

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: Kill score tally
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »
as far as i know there is no way to have the game keep a running tally for you.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 01:31:06 AM »
ive also seen that you get a kill for your freindlys if you a re close enough when they bite it

i just count mentaly  if i sprayed a guy good and he goes down after a freindly hits him i count it as an assist

i count it a kill if he bails or looses wings or parts when i shoot him i dont bother trying to count augers cause most of the time i dont see them
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 01:58:39 AM »
Keep a mental tally-

Explosion/Bail- +1kill
Parts fall off but no bail- +1damaged

And if u assist with a kill, the US generaly divides the kill based on what plane/guns the pilots were using, and they share points...if that makes sense?
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes