Author Topic: mazda miata  (Read 2495 times)

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
mazda miata
« on: April 09, 2009, 05:06:43 PM »
I am looking for a miata,  I would like to trade my ar15 for one.  Anyone have an older one for sale or know someone who does?
PM  me with details pls.

Arian
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:30:46 PM by ariansworld »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: mazda miata
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:36:38 PM »
Most chicks drive em, you'd have to ask em.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
Most chicks drive em, you'd have to ask em.   

Theres plenty of dudes that drive them.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »
If you want a tiny, fun little roadster, get an M3. Miatas should come stock with a lipstick holder instead of a cigarette lighter. Only guys I've ever seen in them are wearing white pants and Hawaiian shirts.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:15:25 PM »
I am looking for a miata,  I would like to trade my ar15 for one.  Anyone have an older one for sale or know someone who does?
PM  me with details pls.

Arian

The older ones are actually cool if you put a V-8 in it. Ford 5.0s drop in with only some modifications to the k-member. Somebody even puts in Chevy LS6 motors. They fit under the stock hood.  Otherwise, it is a girl's car. You have to trade in your jewels to buy one.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »
My Dad has a vette Z06 and a miata.  The miata is more fun to drive around town, the vette is better on long trips.  He finally dropped a supercharger into the miata though, and it makes a big difference.  The miata handles extremely well and now it has a surprising amount of power.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Cougar68

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
The only opinion that matters about the car is the one of the person behind the wheel.  People that buy cars based on how other people will see them are spineless schmucks.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 12:54:13 AM »
Not sure about trading an AR15 for a vehicle but I guess it's worth a shot.  Check Craigslist, autotrader, your local paper, etc. for used vehicles.  Good luck.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 07:35:07 AM »
Dad has an 2008 Miata MX5 - damn thing is a rocket that corners better then any car I've seen. Kinda like a British roadster. I got a hot wife, so I don't care about my balls when driving that thing.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 07:46:17 AM »
drove a mkI once - great steering, balance and ride, brilliant fun. adding a blower is the way to go, couple of good kits out there and the engine is strong enough :aok  best conversion has to be the 240hp honda S2000 engine, but thats pricey.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »
The older ones are actually cool if you put a V-8 in it. Ford 5.0s drop in with only some modifications to the k-member. Somebody even puts in Chevy LS6 motors. They fit under the stock hood.  Otherwise, it is a girl's car. You have to trade in your jewels to buy one.

had a customer that added a turbo, and an intercooler.......his ran 11.9's street legal.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 08:32:04 AM »
This is obviously a troll.  Trading a rainbow brigade vehicle like a Miata for an evil black gun?

(not a very funny troll, but slightly amusing)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
This is obviously a troll.  Trading a rainbow brigade vehicle like a Miata for an evil black gun?

(not a very funny troll, but slightly amusing)

dude....there's nothing wrong with the miatas. they're quick, handle like slot cars, and stop excellent.

do like someone else mentioned, and drop a 5.0L into one, and ya have a monster.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 08:48:05 AM »
I've always thought that the Miata looked like a roller skate.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
drove a mkI once - great steering, balance and ride, brilliant fun. adding a blower is the way to go, couple of good kits out there and the engine is strong enough :aok  best conversion has to be the 240hp honda S2000 engine, but thats pricey.
Miata's handle beautifully, but they're definitely not for "real men" who define themselves by their engine displacement and how much rubber they can lay down.

BTW We S2K guys have to agree unanimously by vote before we sell that motor to Infidels. :D
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"