Author Topic: Flogging Molly AAR  (Read 602 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
Re: Flogging Molly AAR
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »
Serenity...... Im the old skinny punk guy with a his wife beater on, in the middle of tyhe pit trying to make sure you kids dont hurt each other.............. yes it is all about "Havin fun".......

pick a brother up  and never try to hurt one on purpose unless its called for!

Gawd damn he's looking old.............
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »
Ick. Sounds too loud and too sweaty. Ick.

I'm glad you had fun :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 01:18:34 PM »
Re-read my paragraph with special notice toward the females in the pit ;)

Plus, I've been in a steady relationship for the last 2 years.
You are in high school...why are you in a steady relationship???? Other than that mosh/whatever is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen. While you are doing that I am grabbing your girl and doing her.  :D

At least in high school and college I was.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 01:38:49 PM by Reschke »
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 01:53:15 AM »
You are in high school...why are you in a steady relationship???? Other than that mosh/whatever is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen. While you are doing that I am grabbing your girl and doing her.  :D

At least in high school and college I was.

lol. I'm in a steady relationship because I found a girl who bloody rocks! Yeah, she thinks I'm a retard for enjoying the Mosh, and an idiot for the way I drive, and for being so... aggressively defensive... but by Christ she supports me in everything I do, she only ever says 'no' if it really matters to her, and anytime I need anything, from hug and a sandwich to a smokescreen while I run from the cops, I can count on her. She's really great.

Oh, and the last two guys who tried to make a pass at her (Well, the second to the last two. The last one I "handled"...) ended up neutered or severely injured. One took a toe-kick the groin hard enough to re-arrange the testicles, and the other felt the pointy-end of an ice-skate between his legs. Honestly, go for it! lol. I think her response will be more painful than mine!